MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Bikes, Products & Services

Mechanic Recommendations

Mechanic Recommendations - Forums [Biker Match] Mechanic Recommendations - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Bikes, Products & Services /

Mechanic Recommendations

Thought this might be a good idea for those of us who can't/don't want to do the fixing of bikes bit.I can thoroughly recommend Mr Pigs Motorcycles in Manchester. Owner is Ian and he knows what he is doing. Honest and to the point (will take the mick). My bike feels like a whole new bike after he got his hands on it. All his reviews are 5 star and the mate who recommended him to me has used him for over 10 years.

Update Reply
rowanblossom @ 29/06/2015 12:08  

Glad you have it all fixed..it didn't feel right when I rode it.

Remember the offer still stands if you need help.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 02/07/2015 22:09  

I know hun, and you know I will holler.

She feels Sooooooo different. Bike taken apart, serviced and put back together. New chain n sprocket. Ooooh she feels good.

Update Reply
rowanblossom @ 03/07/2015 19:14  

Bumping this up. Again Mr Pigs gave brilliant, efficient service....and not expensive.
and my manicure stayed in perfect condition! Got to love those guys.

Update Reply
rowanblossom @ 18/09/2015 13:53  

Could be a good idea of we can get enough recommended bike repairers/painters/shops to produce a directory and maybe a bit of discount for full bm members. Just having a thread won't help much as you would have to read the whole thread on the off chance there would be something in your area. I'm not a geek so not got a clue how it could be done but I'm sure a few of the more computer literate members could help out with this

Update Reply
JP @ 21/09/2015 05:59  

That sounds like a MATT thing :-)
Defo a good idea to have a directory though, especially for those new to biking and who don't want to fix their own bikes (yes its true....some of us don't...shocking I know).

Update Reply
rowanblossom @ 21/09/2015 12:37  

Creating a directory listing page isn't hard, just create a page and update it with new listings! Linking to genuine reviews could be done too. It takes someone's time and patience! There are scripts that could create a directory page through a web form...automatically.
Worth thinking about :-)

Update Reply
Abel2photo @ 21/09/2015 20:41  

If you want an articulated lorry backed into a loading bay with less than 20mm on each side there are a number of professional drivers on this site who can do that with ease but some of the members are not as computer literate as others

Update Reply
JP @ 22/09/2015 08:49  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email