MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

KISS 5 The Appreciation - Fund Raising

KISS 5 The Appreciation - Fund Raising (2) - Forums [Biker Match] KISS 5 The Appreciation - Fund Raising (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

KISS 5 The Appreciation - Fund Raising

Thanks you guys ...hugs when i see you

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 11/08/2015 20:01  

https://www.justgiving.com/KISS-5-TheAppreciation/
As Matt and Marsha are putting on a a free weekend for us guys to show their apprecaition to our support of BM, i though it would be good for us guys to how our appreciation to a worth while cause.

I have set up a Just Giving page to raise funds for Leeds Childrens Charity, who take kids with a variety of needs away on holiday (kids Rally lol), please if you are in a position to donate please do so, even a £1 makes all the difference.

There will be a bucket on the gate and it will be doing the rounds over the weekend for a Leeds Childrens Charity,
A very worthy cause so lets all dig deep as Bj said just a quid each will soon fill a bucket with smiles

Update Reply
JP @ 11/08/2015 20:05  

BUMP

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 17/08/2015 09:48  

Quite surprised there aren't more donations on the page! Hope my bit can encourage others ??

Update Reply
Abel2photo @ 21/08/2015 20:07  

Appreciate all your offerings folks and rem there will be a chance to donate at the Rally :)

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 24/08/2015 15:27  

bump a tee bump

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 07/09/2015 06:21  

https://www.justgiving.com/KISS-5-TheAppreciation/
As Matt and Marsha are putting on a a free weekend for us guys to show their apprecaition to our support of BM, i though it would be good for us guys to how our appreciation to a worth while cause.

I have set up a Just Giving page to raise funds for Leeds Childrens Charity, who take kids with a variety of needs away on holiday (kids Rally lol), please if you are in a position to donate please do so, even a £1 makes all the difference.

There will be a bucket on the gate and it will be doing the rounds over the weekend for a Leeds Childrens Charity,
A very worthy cause so lets all dig deep as Bj said just a quid each will soon fill a bucket with smiles

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 07/09/2015 09:28  

BUMP

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 09/09/2015 09:41  

Pm'd all attendees about donating

Update Reply
Matt @ 09/09/2015 20:17  

I lobbed in a few carrots worth of cash

Update Reply
bugsbunny @ 09/09/2015 20:57  

Have we got a total raised for the fund?

Update Reply
davidneale @ 19/09/2015 09:27  

If ya look on the just giving page the total raised is £295

Update Reply
Abel2photo @ 19/09/2015 18:41  

Any monies donated are most gratefully received and the charity are chuffed with our part :)

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 21/09/2015 09:35  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email