Forums v2 - Your wish-list

11 Posts | Latest reply on 20/08/2015 10:04:02 by Sandi | Go to original / last post
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
94% Karma94% Karma 94% Karma94% Karma

Here we go, another big change coming to the site.

I'm completely rebuilding the forum section, throwing away all what you currently see.

I'd like to gather your "wish lists" and I'll pick and choose the bits that I think are possible.

So, what would you like to see added and what would you like to see removed?                                                                                                                                                                             
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

a like button 
some more thing in chat room 
ei read made sentances  like brb lol and hit ......put name  with wet fish x                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

"ei read made sentances  like brb lol and hit ......put name  with wet fish x"

are you drunk?                                                                                                                                                                             
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

snigger  lmao 
ie pmsl 
must read what i typed .....thy said that to me at school too lol

ready made sentences .........lol
                                        brb 
                                      and fun stuff like hit persons name with wet fish  
is that  bettterererer                                                                                                                                                                               
Matt's Profile
Matt

all except the wet fish, that's just exceptionally confusing at this time of night on a monday morning                                                                                                                                                                             
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

sorry lol im very confusing when im giddy xx                                                                                                                                                                             
izzyhill's Profile
izzyhill

In: Hamilton
38% Karma38% Karma 38% Karma38% Karma

As KC said, a 'like' button or better still, thumbs-up and thumbs-down buttons?
Make them available to standard members too?                                                                                                                                                                             
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

hugs xx izzy welcome back xxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
28% Karma28% Karma 28% Karma28% Karma

Why ? Will the threads just not be full of thumbs up n down, rather than actual comments/thoughts/feelings? Are we losing the ability to write (type) what we actually think?

Sorry but i dont agree with that one at all, perhaps i am too old?!?! Lol I could understand it more if in chat room, but then standard members wont be in there, and they arent on threads are they? Or am i wrong? if they are then why would we pay subs? Errr, a swift half on a friday night n im questioning everything!
izzyhill's Profile
izzyhill

In: Hamilton
38% Karma38% Karma 38% Karma38% Karma

@ KC - thanks and hugs back

@ GBNP - while some people welcome honest feedback and open debate others might not like to put up a post if they think something's out of order or even just a little bit 'off' (we're not a nation of complainers) for whatever reason and yet others still are happy to post trite little one-worders just to keep up their karma or see their name on thread lists (maybe not so much these days but it certainly has been an issue in the past)
Also, if the suggestion of allowing standard members to give a thumbs up/down was allowed then they might spend more time looking at all the threads and might even decide that they actually would like to subscribe and have their say?????
Just my thoughts Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield
82% Karma82% Karma 82% Karma82% Karma

If a member posts 'one word' posts it does not register towards the karma rating. That's what Matt told us a long time ago. :-)
PML @ Matt's comment 'this time of night on a Monday morning'                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2017 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.1880 seconds. There are 1152 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption