MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

BM Website Issues/Help Requests

NEW: Purge history/winks/nods

NEW: Purge history/winks/nods - Forums [Biker Match] NEW: Purge history/winks/nods - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / BM Website Issues/Help Requests /

NEW: Purge history/winks/nods

New feature... from the COMMUNICATOR page you can now press a "Purge History" button near your nods/views in order to clean out your history.

You're welcome

Update Reply
Matt @ 24/06/2015 14:44  

Does that purge the history as you see it, or as other people do as well? In other words, could you nod someone again once you've deleted the history?

Update Reply
Wills @ 24/06/2015 15:36  

History purged :-0

Update Reply
SPESH @ 24/06/2015 18:46  

Wills, it only purges what YOU see.
So the nod will remain active in the system for example.
If you AND the recipient BOTH delete a nod, then it is removed from the database (only then can you re-nod).

Update Reply
Matt @ 24/06/2015 23:34  

Ooooh i like a bit of purging ;)

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 24/06/2015 23:40  

I'm sorry Matt, but I dont see the need for this action, if you want to purge your history people can just delete the parts of history they no longer feel the need to keep. Just my observation.

Update Reply
Double six @ 25/06/2015 00:35  

I often get e-mails from people asking how they can wipe out all their nods and views. So here's the answer. Deleting individual items would be more programming

Update Reply
Matt @ 25/06/2015 06:54  

Added: A confirmation box, so you don't just click on it by mistake.

Update Reply
Matt @ 26/06/2015 15:07  

Iv looked all over this new site and can not see any clear history or purge and it is driving me mad ..old site was well better

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 28/10/2017 21:50  

Script Error.
Matt I was viewing the calendar and when I got to middle of next year a script error came up. I copied it but when it came to pasting it was incomplete.
ALSO
When I click on the new topic it shows me only a half dozen forums, and website issues isn't one of them, hence posting in this topic.
Are you still in the process of updating the site, or is it my phone again that is at fault?

Update Reply
Sandi @ 29/10/2017 07:04  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email