Guest lists for events.

9 Posts | Latest reply on 19/06/2015 09:47:32 by Matt | Go to original / last post
double six's Profile
double six

In: Pontefract
23% Karma23% Karma 23% Karma23% Karma

Hi Matt, have been browsing through the events calendar and looking at certain events attendees lists. All of the events I looked at are only showing one photo, even if the info page indicates there are 40+ BMers attending. At first I thought it was my PC but I am thinking maybe there is a glitch after you introduced the beta test for profile searches. Just thought I'd bring this to your attention.
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
93% Karma93% Karma 93% Karma93% Karma

No i think it's your PC mate. Probably stacking up 40 photos on top of each other.

Does the profile search page work ok for you?

What if you view the events calendar from another PC?                                                                                                                                                                             
double six's Profile
double six

Profile search seemed to be working OK yesterday, haven't had chance to give it another go today, but it seems to be working. 
I am having the same problem on my phone with the attendees pics and I asked another member to have a look last night and she said she was having the same problem.                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

which event?  You got me worried now                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

it's ok, i see it. My fault. I'll fix it now                                                                                                                                                                             
double six's Profile
double six

No worries, I'll have a another try later with both issues.                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

FIXED!                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
35% Karma35% Karma 35% Karma35% Karma

Boss Man you are such a geek lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

lol  i know LOL                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2017 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.1719 seconds. There are 2246 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption