Midlanders visit to Squires

163 Posts | Latest reply on 27/07/2015 14:17:48 by Lindsay | Go to original / last post
VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

In: Sutton Coldfield
22% Karma22% Karma 22% Karma22% Karma

Ta Jackie.  If you fancy a gentle bimble up the M1 I assume ?  get yer name down.  I have no idea how to get to Squires though.  Help ?? 

Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
28% Karma28% Karma 28% Karma28% Karma

Ooh, i used da link n put my mug shot up!

double six's Profile
double six

In: Pontefract
23% Karma23% Karma 23% Karma23% Karma

AJ, take the M1 to J32 for the M18, follow M18 to J2 and hop onto the A1 north for Leeds. I could meet you at the services just after the A639 junction if you let me know when you lot are setting off.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
16% Karma16% Karma 16% Karma16% Karma

Hi all.
Anyone i could meet up with for squires iam near M6 junc 19 cheshire .                                                                                                                                                                              
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

In: Manchester
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

Bump                                                                                                                                                                             
double six's Profile
double six

Stav, if no-one from you way is riding over then just take the M62 East until you get to the A1. Head north for a couple of junctions to Junction 42, follow the A63 for Leeds and follow the B1222 for Sherburn in Elmet, Squires will appear on your right after about a mile. Alternatively, if AJ and the midlanders want to meet on the A1 I can maybe co-ordinate a meeting time with you at Ferry bridge services where you can ride in with us.
VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

I'll follow Tab  Big smile but yes sounds like a plan to me.                                                                                                                                                                             
double six's Profile
double six

AJ, if you meet me at the services just after the A639 on the A1, and let me know what time you are setting off and an approx, ETA I can let Stav know what time to expect us after that.                                                                                                                                                                             
VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

Ok  I'll let you know nearer the time.                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
16% Karma16% Karma 16% Karma16% Karma

Hi all.
That sounds good D6 cheers if RB is coming allong we could maybe ride together i think she is closest to me.
Is that ok RB.                                                                                                                                                                             
TAB007's Profile
TAB007

In: Rugby
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Don't follow me AJ, I need a sat nav to find the loo! Lol                                                                                                                                                                              
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

In: Manchester
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

hi Stay, at present not sure if going, however if I can I will....can get lost with company as well as on my own :-)

DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

In: Bexhill
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Was planning on a nice amble up for the weekend to see you all Handshake, but my boss won't give me the time off Thumbs DownUnhappy, someone else has already booked that weekend off. 

kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche

ME ME I LEED TO WAY 
pmsl                                                                                                                                                                              
double six's Profile
double six

We'll meet you at ferrybridge services Kay, we'll follow you.                                                                                                                                                                             
double six's Profile
double six

Right, there is only 20 days before this event is set to take place, is it going to happen and if so, how many people are going to turn up?                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
70% Karma70% Karma 70% Karma70% Karma

All I can say is if Im at home that weekend and the shoulder is up to it I will be there

VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

I'm going                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
35% Karma35% Karma 35% Karma35% Karma

Will make a final decision closer to the date :)                                                                                                                                                                             
TAB007's Profile
TAB007

In: Rugby

I'm going - I miss my BM friends                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2017 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3750 seconds. There are 753 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption