Midlanders visit to Squires

163 Posts | Latest reply on 27/07/2015 14:17:48 by Lindsay | Go to original / last post
VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

In: Sutton Coldfield
23% Karma23% Karma 23% Karma23% Karma

Oh right   I thought it was a dinosaur lol  xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
21% Karma21% Karma 21% Karma21% Karma

Hi everyone.
Iam up for squires 26th if i can get the weekend off i have never been will it be a day ride or stop over.

Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
28% Karma28% Karma 28% Karma28% Karma

I will trundle up to Squires with my 'poon!                                                                                                                                                                              
VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

i'm only having a day out.  Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
purplebetty's Profile
purplebetty

In: Tell you later
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

Ahem....no such thing as  'only'  Aj Wink

VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

Correct PB xx  You can probably add coffee and bacon butties at the very least plus CAKE !!!!!!!!!!!!!  mmmmmmmmmmm  Tongue                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
21% Karma21% Karma 21% Karma21% Karma

A good day out in good company sound good to me AJ.
Three goods bet i couldnt do that again lol.                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
31% Karma31% Karma 31% Karma31% Karma

I shall see if i can persuade Mr Ken to spend the day with me dancing pilly for him :)                                                                                                                                                                             
purplebetty's Profile
purplebetty

Shocked  @ AJ....you said THAT word....CAKE!!!!!!....you've done it now!LOL

cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake       

Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

I can see a rideout to Kitchen @ Snaith being required ... ; )

purplebetty's Profile
purplebetty

Required????

'Tis positively  expected!!!!Big smile

Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Better book a table then ... I dont want to miss out on the Toffee Eclairs ... **drooling at the thought** cor missus they aint half yummy!                                                                                                                                                                             
purplebetty's Profile
purplebetty

A table!  A TABLE!!!...... Dontcha mean the whole  shop?LOL

Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Errrmm, i was being selfish, thinking only of myself *hangs head in shame*... Please forgive me!

purplebetty's Profile
purplebetty

^^

dontcha mean you were thinking of the Toffee Eclairs? Tis a more likely excuse!StarLOL

makes note to order biker sized cream cakes for AJ's  pootle to Squires.

VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

This still hasn't appeared on 'Events'   any ideas ?????????????                                                                                                                                                                             
purplebetty's Profile
purplebetty

Have you asked for it to be put on events AJ?

Sometimes people set up these meet ups  but don't bother making it official. I think if you ask one of the mods or Events Organiser (not sure who that is), they'll do it for you.Big smile

JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
66% Karma66% Karma 66% Karma66% Karma

Think you will need BJ to do it for you as I think Ken is unwell at the min                                                                                                                                                                               
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
31% Karma31% Karma 31% Karma31% Karma

On the events calendar now :)

https://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/newcalenda...nt_id=4825                                                                                                                                                                             
purplebetty's Profile
purplebetty

Thankyou JackieBig smile

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2017 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3555 seconds. There are 826 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption