Welsh Ride Out

199 Posts | Latest reply on 25/08/2015 08:40:45 by Stuie. | Go to original / last post
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

In: Manchester
21% Karma21% Karma 21% Karma21% Karma

aw give it up Exup...ya know you like being ogled at by us English women LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
ExupRichR1's Profile
ExupRichR1

In: Buckley
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

canislupus's Profile
canislupus

In: Anglesey

I'm up for it, will also watch the thread with interest! :)                                                                                                                                                                              
Croozer1969's Profile
Croozer1969

In: South Powys

Hahaha!! Nice one Rich!! :-D                                                                                                                                                                             
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

Right I have resubmitted this for posting onto Events (I think I may have missed out putting a post code),    Will keep an eye open for it and let you know when its up.

ExupRichR1's Profile
ExupRichR1

All looks good for 23rd , no rallies or owt till the weekend after :-)

rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

ooh good...us ladies will get to look at something other than the scenary then Evil Smile  

Exup if you have any suggestions of where to go????   (play nice now LOL)                                                                                                                                                                             
ExupRichR1's Profile
ExupRichR1

Damn you , steal my thunder why don't ya Jo lol, ok I'll play nice, I think for those travelling in from afar, Betws Y Coed should be the end game as most who need to get home for a chill before reality Monday can just jump on the boring A55 if it's getting on time wise.
Depends what everyone wants, beech destination or Snowdonia Scenery
Just a quick sensible numpty bit, please respect our towns and villages , people have to live here, white sign with the black diagonal is the correct play area                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
28% Karma28% Karma 28% Karma28% Karma

Scenery n a nice cuppa n cake pleeeeeease Mr Exup!

However, im sure i could manage beach, chish n fips followed by icrecream ;)

Now thats a tough choice innit? ..hmmm, scenery, twisties would be lovely ....                                                                                                                                                                              
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

Sorry folks, still not on events.   Should be soon though.

rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

Obviously I am doing something wrong as still not showing on events.....will try again

Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Oooh, it looks like we may be doing this one, having spoken to Mr Exup at FYP, it sounds like its gonna be magnifi-bulous! Looking forward to it.

rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

ooooh is it a good route planned.   @Exup if you let me have the route I will print some copies off to hand around (just in case anyone is daft enough to follow me!).  

Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
31% Karma31% Karma 31% Karma31% Karma

Now on events, apologies for delay

https://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/newcalenda...nt_id=4829

rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

Not your fault BJ, totally mine for not putting as much info as I should have. Ta for shoving it on.

Sooooooo come on folks, get yer pictures on the events.

And girls ....trust me @Exup is worth attending this ride....you won't be looking at the scenery lmao (ooh I think I may pay for that!!!)

anyway, moving swiftly on before Ex up catches me....This is a fantastic day out. Great way to meet other BMers so don't be shy. Doesn't matter what bike you have, everyone is welcome.

Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Jo, stop embarrassing @Exup...The poor man gets all flustered and is blushing more than a belisha beacon!

Mind you, she is right ladies ... ;)                                                                                                                                                                             
Croozer1969's Profile
Croozer1969

Croozer1969's Profile
Croozer1969

Any chance you can post the route on here when its done? 
Even though im down in Brecon i'd love to meet you guys and gals, Rich is the only BMer i've met...yes he's a great guy but i dont fancy him at all!
Maybe i can meet up with you for part of the route.... :-D                                                                                                                                                                             
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

Well that's just shocking Croozer....everyone fancies ExUp (...so gonna pay LOL)

Yeah the route will be posted (and I will also hand out copies on the day).

Stuie.'s Profile
Stuie.

In: Holmfirth

which bike Linz?

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2017 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3750 seconds. There are 790 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption