Margate Meltdown.

4 Posts | Latest reply on 26/05/2015 20:58:05 by Lindsay | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
16% Karma16% Karma 16% Karma16% Karma

Just got back from the annual Margate Meltdown. Not as warm and sunny as it might have been but the rain held off and it was a fun day. Sadly the vendors there were more suited to a much smaller event and were basically selling the usual average to poor stuff, much overpriced, and as the bikers are by and large a canny bunch of people, the stalls were not doing a hell of a lot of business. I really don't need an AC/DC cut off T-shirt for £20! Neither do I want cheap nappa 'cruiser' gloves for the same price as I can get reasonable deerskin gloves elsewhere. Notable by their absence were the motorcycle dealers . But hey! It was a good day meeting up with people I hadn't seen for a while and there was good reasonably priced food and drink to be had. I have to say that the F3-S was viewed and approved by many people. hopefully I made some peeps think about taking an interest. Oh! I forgot to take my camera once again! Doh!!                                                                                                                                                                              
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
27% Karma27% Karma 27% Karma27% Karma

@OJ, we didnt see you, but we did see F3-s leaving, and i did say to Stu, thats what OJs got! Bums, i should have jumped out on ya!
We are still here, just about to go out n find dinner!

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
16% Karma16% Karma 16% Karma16% Karma

Indeed you should have Linz! Woulda been nice to have met you an' Stu. In fact I would've hung around a bit longer and treated you both to din-dins!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
27% Karma27% Karma 27% Karma27% Karma

Oh well next time maybe OJ?!

We are home n safe, Margate was an experience and a good time was had.

Sorry to all those we didnt get to meet up with, i am sure our paths will cross very soon.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2017 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.0625 seconds. There are 2311 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption