MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Isle of Man - Manx GP 2015 Ticket

Isle of Man - Manx GP 2015 Ticket - Forums [Biker Match] Isle of Man - Manx GP 2015 Ticket - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Isle of Man - Manx GP 2015 Ticket

If anyone is interested in joining myself and a (male) single friend at the Manx GP this year we have a ferry ticket for one person and their bike plus single BED in a posh Yurt with a log fire and hot tub for 10 days for £500. It is possible to add on a pillion for £39.60 as of today there is space on the ferry. There is space in the Yurt to sleep another person as there is a double bed and two single beds.The ferry details are travel for one motorbike and rider: Depart Sunday 23 August Heysham 2.15PM Return Thursday 3 September Liverpool 7.30AMThe Yurt is only one of 5 on an eco site at Union Mills on the TT course but with access out on a back road during the races.PM me for further details - will need to speak to anyone interested. I might be willing to sell just the ferry ticket too (and organise the pillion option for you) if this is preferred if you wish to stay elsewhere.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 18/05/2015 15:53  

This sounds great, if only I had the time and money x

Update Reply
TAB007 @ 19/05/2015 07:20  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email