MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

No bull beer bikes / May 2015

No bull beer bikes / May 2015 - Forums [Biker Match] No bull beer bikes / May 2015 - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

No bull beer bikes / May 2015

Hi! Just a shout out to all those members attending this event. I don't know any of you attending this rally but I would love to meet you all. So if you see me stumbling about please say hello, I'm a happy drunk so I won't bite I promise. Cheers!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 07/05/2015 19:48  

Not going to this, this time but, been since 2009 and last time was May, last year. It's quite a unique event in that they do tend to have a lot of non bikers going. Plus points are the venue and setting, it's well set up with food available on site. Very good facilities, proper shower block and permanent toilets. Large indoor area with Bar and of course, the free "Tractor Tom" ride, into town. Good Pubs in Builth, The Fountain (owned by the Farm, as is The Lamb now, I think) also, The White Horse which, along with The Fountain have live music and good food. It's a good weekend and good atmosphere. Hope you all have a good one and the weather is kind.

Update Reply
clarkee @ 21/05/2015 13:31  

Cheers Clarkie I gotta feeling its gonna be a crackin weekend!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 21/05/2015 18:56  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email