MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

BM Website Issues/Help Requests

event pics

event pics - Forums [Biker Match] event pics - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / BM Website Issues/Help Requests /

event pics

Matt, up until today, when I have clicked on a photo in the events section, the image comes up like it is on a fresh tab and the identification of who has posted the pics is missing. Have tried it on my personal pics and they are ok but without the id of course, is there anything we need to do or is this something you can address?

Update Reply
Double six @ 03/05/2015 22:24  

also I cant scroll back through events to look at matlock mayhem prints. Or am I missing something ?

Update Reply
VFR800AJ @ 04/05/2015 22:55  

Ahhh forget that. I used 'search events' and that worked OK

Update Reply
VFR800AJ @ 04/05/2015 22:56  

Hey guys
Event photos work fine for me. However, because the list is quite long you must allow for all the images to load first before trying to open any of them. Otherwise the funky viewer thing doesn't work.

I'll see if I can find a fix for that as I can understand it would be a pain for folks without a fast internet connection.

Update Reply
Matt @ 05/05/2015 08:55  

Thanks for giving this issue some attention Matt, and you're right, it is a pain when you want to find something in a hurry.

Update Reply
Double six @ 05/05/2015 09:28  

Just to keep you updated Matt, event pics are now being accessed as per normal. I don't know what the problem was, but it seems to be working OK on my PC now.

Update Reply
Double six @ 05/05/2015 19:07  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email