Barmouth Camp 25th Sept

248 Posts | Latest reply on 11/10/2015 22:27:23 by davidneale | Go to original / last post
smiler2964's Profile
smiler2964

In: Telford
11% Karma11% Karma 11% Karma11% Karma

Me me me can i come too                                                                                                                                                                             
Ninja Lou's Profile
Ninja Lou

In: Swadlincote
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Please may I do magic tricks again ?                                                                                                                                                                              
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
66% Karma66% Karma 66% Karma66% Karma

You going to make the Drinks and food disappear again Mandy                                                                                                                                                                             
double six's Profile
double six

In: Pontefract
23% Karma23% Karma 23% Karma23% Karma

Mandy's magic ably assisted by the capable dougie was brilliant.                                                                                                                                                                             
Ninja Lou's Profile
Ninja Lou

In: Swadlincote

And doug lol                                                                                                                                                                              
JP's Profile
JP

Looking like there is some interest in this one I think we can have the same field again to our self so all we need now is a bit of half decent weather to make it another weekend to remember.
This is open to all members bring the kids I think its a dog family site but check with the site to be sure.
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

I think I could be up for this if I can get the weekend off.                                                                                                                                                                              
jaxrocks's Profile
jaxrocks

In: birmingham
6% Karma6% Karma 6% Karma6% Karma

Hi can me and Kath come too?                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

Yes course you can Jax be good to see you both again .  I have sent this to the events calender so it should be there for you all to add your names soon,  it is the bank holliday weekend so I cant see it being there before middle of next week.

Thanks for all your interest.

Date confirmed as Friday 25th Sept til Sunday

Site details are below :-

The Barns Campsite and Pet Farm
Fford Tyydyn Felin
Talybont
Gwynedd
LL43 2AP

Its £5 per person per night, payment on arrival.

Shower/toilet block onsite

Staggering distance to the pub, shop and pizza place, stroll to the beach and if you fancy it the train station is just over the road for a wee trip into Barmouth town itself

jaxrocks's Profile
jaxrocks

In: birmingham
6% Karma6% Karma 6% Karma6% Karma

Great thanks JP will look out for it on the events page :-)                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
31% Karma31% Karma 31% Karma31% Karma

Mandy, would not be the same without your magic lol

Spesh only if you dont fall over this time.

Rag you have to come you owe me ICE CREAM !!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

I think I was the only one who got you one last year.                                                                                                                                                                              
JP's Profile
JP

BJ forgot to tell you she was and still is on her ice cream free diet and is NOT to have ice cream

Tunefull's Profile
Tunefull

In: Wolverhampton

I'm coming tooooo, with Smiler!!....Shenanigans a plenty!!! lol.                                                                                                                                                                             
Scorpio54's Profile
Scorpio54

It's on the calendar Geek

Here's a link so you can add yourselves

https://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/newcalenda...nt_id=4786

SlowGoose's Profile
SlowGoose

In: bolton

Is it the same site as last year ?                                                                                                                                                                             
Scorpio54's Profile
Scorpio54

Yes SlowGoose, hence staggering distance to the pub Tongue

JP's Profile
JP

Get your name down for this end of season weekend chill out pub just round the corner nice site and great roads hope to see you all there.                                                                                                                                                                               
peter1200gs's Profile
peter1200gs

In: Wakefield

Sounds good, count me in too.                                                                                                                                                                              
Croozer1969's Profile
Croozer1969

In: South Powys

Can I cum too? I love it around there!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2017 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3926 seconds. There are 846 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption