MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Squires - Wednesday 8th March 2015

Squires - Wednesday 8th March 2015  - Forums [Biker Match] Squires - Wednesday 8th March 2015  - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Squires - Wednesday 8th March 2015

DOH! not March! Im being really stoopid this morning, it should be APRIL! Squires - Wednesday 8th APRIL 2015 I have no doubt that many of you will be heading out today to make the most of the sunshine. If anyone is out around tea time, n fancies meeting up, I will be at Squires with my 'poon! Chinwag, check out bikes and ogle the leather (lol), usual place. Any Newbies fancy joining us, we are usually sat on the benches under the Big Tree. The weather is so fab, it would be rude not to take advantage!

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 08/04/2015 07:38  

Reserve me a seat! .....I may, (most definitely will in fact)....... pop over for chips!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 08/04/2015 11:28  

You are gonna look like a chip!

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 08/04/2015 14:00  

oooh, yes please!!!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 08/04/2015 14:31  

Good to see you both this evening :> Sorry only a brief pop-by...just enough for a quick bike-perv and off again!!

Update Reply
Alice2 @ 08/04/2015 21:24  

Good to see Peter1200gs, PB, Alice (& Benny-Boy!), PJ and very unexpectedly .. Stuie.!

Short n sweet but nonetheless pleasurable. Giggled out and chin wagged to full capacity! Oh yeah n leathers well n truly ogled (sorry Stuie. but he was filling them rather well!) Lol.

My 'poons were well used, they have both been washed n I am once more 'armed n dangerous'!! Lol

Thanks for the midweek chuckles, a great end to an ACE day!

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 09/04/2015 00:01  

^^
Seconded - and thirded (is that a word??)

Alas and alack tho - there was noooo tomato ketchup to be had for the putting on of chips....though that didn't stop the eating of said chips, eh! eh! GB!!!!

<<< for all.x.x.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 09/04/2015 11:52  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email