MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

farm yard rally

farm yard rally (4) - Forums [Biker Match] farm yard rally (4) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

farm yard rally

So who actually remembered to take photo's, as this numpty only managed to get one of a giant hip flask full of Jim Beam

Update Reply
ExupRichR1 @ 22/06/2015 09:35  

Had a great time at the Farmyard! Hope to make it to more events this year.

Special thank's to Lynn, Stu, Mick and George for their company :-) . Hope to see you guy's again soon!

Very impressed with how well organised the event was, with regular patrols on the lookout for tent thieves. Also the people who took care of the lavs did an amazing job!

Update Reply
tallactually @ 22/06/2015 10:17  

@ Exup - I took a couple of pics of Stu wearing silly hats and that was it (too busy giggling I think!) @tallactually - It was 'a good do' all round methinks ... btw - that name is soooo true, I felt like I was living in the land of the giants with you n Stu! thank goodness for Riley (as sensible sized person!) Hope to see you again soon.

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 22/06/2015 13:53  

I would like to shout out a massive THANK YOU to Lindsey, Stuie and Mick for coming to my rescue and getting me to Farmyard, after my bike was stolen on the Thursday night, true biker family. I had a fantastic time even though was doing 12hrs sat/sun on Royal British Legion stand with friends. Raised plenty of money for such a fantastic cause.
Once again massive thanks to you all xx

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 22/06/2015 20:18  

Aww gee shucks **blushes** although it was Stuie n Rileymtr that did the chauffeuring!

Its what its all about, dont leave a man (woman) down. Besides FYP wouldnt be the same without ya Sal ;)

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 22/06/2015 20:56  

Damn it, thieving scum, hope you get your bike back GR

Update Reply
ExupRichR1 @ 22/06/2015 21:33  

Great weekend plenty of giggles.

Nice to meet vince (tall actually) catch you at few more events, i think we could spot you lol.

Only too happy help sally, hope you get your bike soon.

Update Reply
rileymtr @ 22/06/2015 22:08  

Had a great time, good to see the old crew and meet some new people. (Hope I was quiet this time?)

No problem Sally. Only a few miles down the road from me so rude not to. Besides I managed to get another bird on the the bike :-) (ouch that's gonna hurt!)

My head is now working again only took two days to recover this time.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 23/06/2015 08:40  

Another mighty fine weekend! The bands were awesome, the Smacked Arse comedy show was wicked! The company was brilliant! Thanks to those that kept Ziggy in check.. I think 14psi in the tyre was a little bit ...erm...low ...hahah

Loads and loads of laughs and silliness!

Great to see everyone! See you all at the next one!

Update Reply
Karey @ 23/06/2015 11:43  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email