biker women north west

15 Posts | Latest reply on 01/04/2015 20:04:13 by rowanblossom | Go to original / last post
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

In: Manchester
21% Karma21% Karma 21% Karma21% Karma

I have noticed there are a fair few women bikers north west, wondered if any of you fancied doing a ladies ride out/meet up?                                                                                                                                                                              
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

yes me xx

rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

well that is at least two of us then :-)

kaycat's Profile
kaycat

its a start xxx

rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

Come on ladies.    I know a lot of people are on BM to find a partner, but its nice to make friends too.   

Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
27% Karma27% Karma 27% Karma27% Karma

Yeah i did both ... but as you know i dont ride ... I could join ya virtually though ... Let me know where ya going n which route. I will use Google Earth n enjoy the views. When you get to destination, i can phone ya to join in the convo. Whaddaya think?!

In all seriousness, you ladies out there RowanBlossom n KayCat are top burds! A giggle n lots of good convo guaranteed, they aint scary at all!

Hope you guys go somewhere different n find new meeting places.
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
35% Karma35% Karma 35% Karma35% Karma

Just like to echo what GotBike has said above :)                                                                                                                                                                             
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

Also thinking of "ladies day/night" which would be a get together for the ladies regardless of which seat ya use on the bike.

Pillion or rider, makes no never mind, we are all part of the biking community.

I have made some absolutely amazing friends on here, and the support has been awesome, especially as I still class myself as a newbie (coming up to three years in June since passing).

Come on ladies, let's get together and have some fun.
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

willow has said she is up for this.....so that is three                                                                                                                                                                             
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

way hay  
like the idear of  night out too Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Give olive a call she is always out on her bike I think she would go                                                                                                                                                                               
Jackyan's Profile
Jackyan

In: Cheshire

Hey I'd love to meet up but it depends where and when for me . If I can I will .                                                                                                                                                                              
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

Ride out would be centralised to who was attending, that way no one would have to travel too far to join in etc.  I would do what I do for my usual ride out arrangements, which is make a suggestion, see if anyone is interested, see if anyone knows the area and can do a good route (so i don't get anyone lost!) and then get a date and time sorted which suited as many as possible. 

Also no restriction on bikes...all levels of engine and experience would be welcome.     All inclusive as they say :-)

Night out, well we could do different areas every so often, so Chester one time, Manchester another, Leeds after that.... that kind of thing.    And that way any lady, regardless as to rider or pillion would be able to come along.

Simple fact is, I've made some fab male friends on here, but I've also made some awesome female friends, and a lot of them have been more supportive and been there for me more than some of my long standing non biking friends.   

Its nothing more than a girlies ride out/night out and about having a bit of fun.

BMW700's Profile
BMW700

In: WOLVERHAMPTON

Hi,

I'm in Wolverhampton and ride.

rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

Hi. Good to meet you hun,                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2017 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2500 seconds. There are 1154 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption