MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Curry night out

Curry night out (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Curry night out (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Curry night out

What about Thursday May 21st Hard to fit in with all you 'camping' types Won't be a late night as no-one goes dancing full of curry Do they ?

Update Reply
VFR800AJ @ 02/04/2015 17:57  

Thursdays are usually free for me so would seem a good possibility I'll be up for that, yeah, cheers AJ.

Update Reply
Murdoch3352 @ 02/04/2015 18:46  

Have a nice night out I will have to miss it as I have booked to go on a Rally as below and on the way back I'm going to the Margate event. I may well go out for a curry after pitching my tent Thursday.

Dear Friends Motorcyclists,
MTC Zedelgem has the honour of inviting all true motorcyclists to its 36th International Motorcycle Rally in the beautiful Flemish country from 21 may untill 24 may 2015. This rally takes place in LOPPEM (5 km south of Bruges, Belgium). The meeting place will be well indicated.
Participation price: 35€ (20€ from saterday on), for this we offer you: a beautiful medal, a meal, sandwiches, drinks, free camping (with WC & showers), evening-feast and a lot of prizes and cups for single riders and clubs.
Because we want our rally to be calm and cosy, it is strictly "invite and pre-booking only" (600 limit). Vandalism will not be tolerated and we are not responsible in case of accident or theft.

P R O G R A M :
Thursday 21 May: Camping open from 17pm
Friday 22 may: Evening feast with live bandHot meal from 18:00 till 20:30
Saturday 23 may: Camping and festive hall open all dayRide-out 145kmEvening Feast with live band and prize distribution
Sunday 24 may: Goodbyes, camping-site closed at noon.

Update Reply
bugsbunny @ 02/04/2015 19:59  

Thursdays are usually good for me. :-) decided where yet?

Update Reply
jaxrocks @ 03/04/2015 13:07  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email