Lake District

129 Posts | Latest reply on 03/06/2015 14:07:40 by Bebe D-Oie | Go to original / last post
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
28% Karma28% Karma 28% Karma28% Karma

@xk, some of em can do 18, some also have additional camping possibility, its a case of numbers n preference. Also quite a lot of em are within easy trundling/stumbling distance of a pub.

Yes, i agree sooner rather than later for booking purpose, but surely thats the same with many of the campsites too?

Just to clarify, it was only a suggestion to throw into the mix, its @SG's baby, i am sure he will let us know when he has it sorted.

Oh btw, im interested in attending, im sure @Stuie. will be too, date dependent of course (i will check with him!)

SlowGoose's Profile
SlowGoose

In: bolton
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Will be looking at the barn thing and hope to sort out dates soon.
 Should be a good weekend if its not usual Lakes weather!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Ian141's Profile
Ian141

In: Huddersfield

Thanks for the PM Goosey - reply sent!

Really hope I can make this. Love the Lakes and makes it perfect on bikes with a great bunch of like-minded folk!!

Ian                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

In: Teesdale
22% Karma22% Karma 22% Karma22% Karma

Is there camping as well as the barn thing? I like camping :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
Triple955's Profile
Triple955

In: Chorley
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

I'd prefer to camp too..                                                                                                                                                                             
XKLYBR's Profile
XKLYBR

In: Bedale

A long time ago, I used to camp at Brothers Water.
We could have a bonfire, and it was next to a pub.                                                                                                                                                                             
SlowGoose's Profile
SlowGoose

A bonfire would be good.
Next to a pub is good.
Tentage is also good.

Sounds like a plan is developing.
 As for dates, its gonna have to be in the school hols so I can get the Friday off.                                                                                                                                                                             
Ian141's Profile
Ian141

Camping is OK with me too. Especially if it's near a pub...;-)

XKLYBR's Profile
XKLYBR

About 3 years ago, BM went to a barn in Borrowdale.
It had camping outside, and close to the village pub.

Not sure about a bonfire, tho.                                                                                                                                                                             
GUINNESS RIDER's Profile
GUINNESS RIDER

In: Hudderfield
8% Karma8% Karma 8% Karma8% Karma

Hope it's weekend when my lot with thier dad, if not all have a amazing time keep safe.                                                                                                                                                                              
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

In: Teesdale
22% Karma22% Karma 22% Karma22% Karma

For me a fire is not a necessity, but camping and a pub is!                                                                                                                                                                             
Ian141's Profile
Ian141

I'm hoping it's a weekend my lad's with his mum!!!!

Any news on dates folks?                                                                                                                                                                              
SlowGoose's Profile
SlowGoose

How does the weekend starting Friday 29th June sound?

Triple955's Profile
Triple955

It's Friday 26th June...and if it's that one...no good for me...                                                                                                                                                                             
XKLYBR's Profile
XKLYBR

That clashes with 2 other events - France and Cornwall.
So Thumbs Down                                                                                                                                                                             
SlowGoose's Profile
SlowGoose

Sorry, meant Friday 29th May                                                                                                                                                                             
XKLYBR's Profile
XKLYBR

Good for meThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Vladamir's Profile
Vladamir

In: sheffield

ok from me                                                                                                                                                                              
Triple955's Profile
Triple955

Probably ok for me...will know nearer the time..                                                                                                                                                                             
GUINNESS RIDER's Profile
GUINNESS RIDER

In: Hudderfield
8% Karma8% Karma 8% Karma8% Karma

No go for me but all have a good un if that's the date you go. GS you had lucky escape no dashing tootsies on show lol                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2017 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4219 seconds. There are 826 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption