Matlock Mayhem 2 - Sunday 26 April 2015

447 Posts | Latest reply on 28/04/2015 22:31:53 by mikedabike | Go to original / last post
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
28% Karma28% Karma 28% Karma28% Karma

The event says 11.30 am but let's make it High Noon onwards in Matlock Bath. I'm sure all us old giffers will welcome a small lie in as its a SUNDAY!                                                                                                                                                                             
PCGuru's Profile
PCGuru

In: Manchester
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Okies, Noon in Matlock, so what are we allowing as a riding time from Stockport? An hour? 10.45 for 11am depart?                                                                                                                                                                              
PCGuru's Profile
PCGuru

Easier to get to it from J27 of the M60. J1 involves a convoluted route to get to the A6 it seems.
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

21% Karma21% Karma 21% Karma21% Karma

Hold my hands up i'm not the super speediest rider, tend to speed limit it tbh. Will aim for 10.30 and then will probably be on time

Parking can be a bit of a nightmare and if you want chips and ice cream you are gonna have to beat JP there!

@Izzy.....wot's a 10k run....in fact what does run mean:-)

bugsbunny's Profile
bugsbunny

In: Hinckley

10k run is a 10,000 mile ride out, a long way to go for chip and ice cream                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

@PCGuru ... Please remember to factor in time for possibility of new riders, 125's etc. No worries about getting there bang on Noon, just all arrive safely, please. : )                                                                                                                                                                             
double six's Profile
double six

In: Pontefract
23% Karma23% Karma 23% Karma23% Karma

I am afraid I wont be attending this one, have a good time all who do attend.                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

**wails**  Awww D6! Cry                                                                                                                                                                             
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

Wot....wot.....oh but how can I wind you up if ya not there??????                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
66% Karma66% Karma 66% Karma66% Karma

Bumped for herself HRH GBNP
. VFR800AJ's Half Century and a Decade Birthday Bash! BeerParty
A meet up at Matlock Bath to celebrate VFR800AJ's 'special birthday'.  If you fancy eating icecream, fish n chips, donuts (as well as cake) in honour of AJ's birthday get yourself on your bike and come join the fun.  
Lots of natter, giggles and frivolity guaranteed! BeerPartyWackoLOL
Usual place outside Kosta's next to the giant icecream cones. Come join in the fun, you know you want to! Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

I may take a ride up north to poke my tongue out at the funny people.                                                                                                                                                                             
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

yaaaaaaaaaay. :-)                                                                                                                                                                              
PCGuru's Profile
PCGuru

@GBNP I was, which is why I was asking how long folks reckoned they needed to make the trip, to arrange a suitable meet up time. :-)                                                                                                                                                                              
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

PC, I am happy be back rider if it helps. As I said, I quite happily pootle along, gives me time to look at houses!                                                                                                                                                                              
the vtwin twin's Profile
the vtwin twin

In: manchester

I mite tag along to this one, if im not in Scotland, as im having 4 wkends in Scotland  march and april. not sure wat my dates up ther are yet.                                                                                                                                                                              
JP's Profile
JP

Be good to see you again Ragnar Does BJ know yet or will you be trying to come in under her radar lol                                                                                                                                                                               
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

I'm going to try and made it.
I don't get many weekends off and the ones I do have I want to make the most of.
I may paint the bike matt black and turn her into a stealth bike, so BJ has no idea (No change really) that i'm there. (I'm going to pay for that one).                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

Just say I made you say it she don't scare me lol                                                                                                                                                                              
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

ooooo added entertainment.....this is going to be fun to watchBig smile                                                                                                                                                                             
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

. VFR800AJ's Half Century and a Decade Birthday Bash! BeerParty
A meet up at Matlock Bath to celebrate VFR800AJ's 'special birthday'.  If you fancy eating icecream, fish n chips, donuts (as well as cake) in honour of AJ's birthday get yourself on your bike and come join the fun.  
Lots of natter, giggles and frivolity guaranteed!BeerPartyWackoLOL
Usual place outside Kosta's next to the giant icecream cones. Come join in the fun, you know you want to!Thumbs Up

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2017 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4863 seconds. There are 831 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption