Wiltshire Camp July 2015

94 Posts | Latest reply on 13/07/2015 20:51:19 by ermintrude | Go to original / last post
ermintrude's Profile
ermintrude

In: Sevenoaks
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Is this a non starter Dave?                                                                                                                                                                             
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

In: Bexhill
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

I have at last managed to get in touch with the Barge Inn.  

Event details now submitted to the events calendar.                                                                                                                                                                               
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

Now on the Events Calendar                                                                                                                                                                             
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

Bump                                                                                                                                                                             
ColinB's Profile
ColinB

In: Ashford

Just put my name down for this and its in my diary!                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

I've asked for the weekend off work, so putting my name down and hopefully I'll make it.                                                                                                                                                                              
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

Dates off comfirmed and ready to make my own crop circle (rolling around the floor drunk).                                                                                                                                                                              
Carolerd350's Profile
Carolerd350

In: Brentwood

Glad to hear it Ragnar. You were obviously in training in the snow                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

No Carol, that was a snow angel and I wasn't drunk.                                                                                                                                                                              
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

Donette Forte Urban Lions are the band who will be playing at the Barge inn while we are there, according to the info i have they are a Roots Reggae Band.                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

Make sure you have your dancing shoes Carol and lots of wine tokens.
I see a repeat of last year's Kiss                                                                                                                                                                             
ermintrude's Profile
ermintrude

Is anyone travelling down in the evening (after work) for this?  I can't get the day off but will ride down after work and it would be much better to ride with someone (that knows the way!).                                                                                                                                                                              
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

Sorry Les, I'm not working on the Friday so I'll be going down during the day, But I'll welcome you with a big smile.Big smile

ermintrude's Profile
ermintrude

No probs....beware of the green alien beer Exclamation

& I hope they don't run out of cider before i get there!                                                                                                                                                                              
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

Don't worry I won't drink the pub dry of cider.                                                                                                                                                                              
Croozer1969's Profile
Croozer1969

In: South Powys

Room for a little one? Hey I've had my eye on this pub for a while now...what a coincidence! Good opportunity for me to meet some of you good people/nutters AND some fiyne ale tasting AND a roots reggae band!!! My stars have aligned! See you there!                                                                                                                                                                             
havfun's Profile
havfun

In: harrogate

possibly but its long way off yet                                                                                                                                                                             
Croozer1969's Profile
Croozer1969

In: South Powys

Oh well I was going to go there anyway...                                                                                                                                                                             
Carolerd350's Profile
Carolerd350

In: Brentwood

Woo hoo  great news                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

What's great news Carol?                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2017 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4063 seconds. There are 859 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption