Ride around London and take in the sights

112 Posts | Latest reply on 09/08/2015 22:39:26 by bugsbunny | Go to original / last post
Carolerd350's Profile
Carolerd350

In: Brentwood
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

wow...  who'd have thought!                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
21% Karma21% Karma 21% Karma21% Karma

Oi! I get the impression that some people think I'm just a working class snob. (That's what my ex- mother in law called me)( the best insult someone ever sent my way)                                                                                                                                                                             
Twokan's Profile
Twokan

In: Birmingham

Work permitting. I'd take my marked up pan and sit on the back if you want to do 2nd man drop or some such                                                                                                                                                                              
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

45% Karma45% Karma 45% Karma45% Karma

Twokan you are more than welcome to come along.                                                                                                                                                                             
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

This will be on a Sunday in August on one of the following dates.
Sunday 2nd
Sunday 16th
Sunday 23rd
or
Sunday 30th

I have avoided the York pud and Rock and bike weekend.

If everyone interested says what dated they can do. Then we will go with the majority.
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

21% Karma21% Karma 21% Karma21% Karma

That's a surprise, the only day that I a do in August is the 9th, I might have to do a ride by like I did the last time.                                                                                                                                                                             
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

If know one is doing Rock and bike we can bring the 9th back into the equation :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

70% Karma70% Karma 70% Karma70% Karma

Cant see us not doing the rock un bike and the MAG Yorkshire Pud is same weekend                                                                                                                                                                               
AndySimmo's Profile
AndySimmo

In: Peacehaven Susse

At the moment any of those August dates are good for me

xj's Profile
xj

In: maidstone

august?????????
i don't even know what i am doing tomorrow.

stutts's Profile
stutts

In: hampshire

shit is it tomorrow,,,,,,,,,,what time                                                                                                                                                                              
xj's Profile
xj

In: maidstone

7:23                                                                                                                                                                             
Elliemay's Profile
Elliemay

In: Swaffham

We'd be up for this David                                                                                                                                                                              
sfsv8's Profile
sfsv8

In: stroud

Sounds like a grand plan.....
Count me please..
Many years ago did multi drop in artic all over london...                                                                                                                                                                             
bugsbunny's Profile
bugsbunny

In: Hinckley

Its been years since I rode my bike in London. Before the M25 we had to ride through to get to Brands Hatch. I'm up for a look around if the date chosen is OK for me.                                                                                                                                                                             
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

It is good to see so much interest.

The date will be set as soon as people let me know what Sundays they are available Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

In: Bexhill
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

The 2nd, 16th and 30th are good for me as they are my rest days.

davidneale's Profile
davidneale

Please copy and paste this list with the dates you can do:-
Aug 2nd
davidneale
DaveVM

Aug 16th
davidneale
DaveVM

Aug 30th
davidneale
DaveVM

we will then pick the best date                                                                                                                                                                             
AndySimmo's Profile
AndySimmo

In: Peacehaven Susse

Please copy and paste this list with the dates you can do:-

Aug 2nd
davidneale
DaveVM
AndySimmo

Aug 16th
davidneale
DaveVM
AndySimmo

Aug 30th
davidneale
DaveVM
AndySimmo

JP's Profile
JP

70% Karma70% Karma 70% Karma70% Karma

Dont look like I can make this have fun and try to keep the pictures down to the ones you take and not from the local fixed ones                                                                                                                                                                               

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2017 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4375 seconds. There are 771 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption