France for beginners part 3

226 Posts | Latest reply on 19/04/2015 19:16:33 by havfun | Go to original / last post
Owd Stokey's Profile
Owd Stokey

In: Peterborough
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

Plus I misread David's post thinking a bloke named Ken was coming. Duh                                                                                                                                                                             
stutts's Profile
stutts

In: hampshire
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

mandy /?                                                                                                                                                                             
stutts's Profile
stutts

mandys coming                                                                                                                                                                             
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

In: London
27% Karma27% Karma 27% Karma27% Karma

Stutts
Ragnar
Vladamir
Davidneale
Lindaloki
Carol
Cheryl
Curtis
Havefun
Owd stokey
Mandy

Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

I was just going to do that David.

Looks like there is just one place left.

davidneale's Profile
davidneale

I missed out Ken aka scorpio, because he is the man who posts the events and he may not want to go with a load of nutters.
I am still looking for Noel. He's not that bloke with a beard is he :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
lindaloki's Profile
lindaloki

In: essex

Whoo I have heard they do good coffee in france ;-)

Vladamir's Profile
Vladamir

In: sheffield

Great sarnies aswell and some fantastic cakes                                                                                                                                                                              
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

Cakes, Cakes Cakes                                                                                                                                                                             
Owd Stokey's Profile
Owd Stokey

In: Peterborough
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

So Phil, Ken and Noel are definitely not coming then?                                                                                                                                                                             
MTS1200's Profile
MTS1200

In: halstead

Me and Teresa would liked to have come along but we are in Morocco for 3 weeks on the bikes end of March to mid April.

I will arrange some ride-outs in the south-east during next year and perhaps get to some BM events as well.

MTS1200                                                                                                                                                                             
havfun's Profile
havfun

In: harrogate

still not on events yet                                                                                                                                                                             
stutts's Profile
stutts

I put it to events twice over three weeks ago ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,cant do any more than that ,,,its full now                                                                                                                                                                              
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

It's not on the events page, Does that mean we're not going?                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

Who making up the numbers then Stutts?                                                                                                                                                                             
havfun's Profile
havfun

In: harrogate

so whos going                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

Here a list we make earlier.

Stutts
Ragnar

Davidneale
Lindaloki
Carol
Cheryl
Curtis
Havefun
Owd stokey
Mandy

Scorpio54's Profile
Scorpio54

In: Birmingham

Actually Stutts, it was 2 weeks ago (11th) and you unfortunately got tangled up with my holiday abroad. It's on there now anyway.

Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

Thanks Ken.

I'm now going all on the own :-(

davidneale's Profile
davidneale

Not quite :-)                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2017 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4375 seconds. There are 787 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption