Posh night out

122 Posts | Latest reply on 03/02/2015 09:45:33 by Brummie Jackie | Go to original / last post
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
70% Karma70% Karma 70% Karma70% Karma

Ok we have a booking on the 31st January but the tables seat a max of 12 But we can always have more than 1 table if more than 12 want to go
The only time I could get was seating at 9-15 will be there from 8-30 for drinks in the bar area.

If you can not make this please let me know asap so the list can be kept up to date thanks

http://www.millerandcarter.co.uk/millerandcartersuttonpark

So far I have 1 table of 12 consisting of
JP
+1
Ken
BJ
Shellygirl
Timeout
Sherry
Heidicats
Doug
Ninja lou
Linda
AJ

Table 2

Cruiser gal
Smiler2964                                                                                                                                                                              
JP's Profile
JP

Places still available for this please add your names but if you change you mind you MUST REMOVER YOURSELF FROM THE LIST                                                                                                                                                                              
JP's Profile
JP

And yes this is smart dress aswell as smart comments                                                                                                                                                                              
VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

In: Sutton Coldfield
22% Karma22% Karma 22% Karma22% Karma

Looking forwards to this one.............come on roll up, the more the merrier.   Beer                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
35% Karma35% Karma 35% Karma35% Karma

I have already choosen from the menu, is that sad?                                                                                                                                                                             
VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

No doubt ice cream for pud then ?  Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

Jaxrocks +1                                                                                                                                                                              
VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

We're gonna need a bigger table  Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

Ok we have a booking on the 31st January but the tables seat a max of 12 But we can always have more than 1 table if more than 12 want to go
The only time I could get was seating at 9-15 will be there from 8 pm for drinks in the bar area.

If you can not make this please let me know asap so the list can be kept up to date thanks

JP
+1
Ken
BJ
Shellygirl
Timeout
Sherry
Heidicats
Doug
Ninja lou
Linda
AJ

Table 2

Cruiser gal
Smiler2964
Jaxrocks
Kath

lindaloki's Profile
lindaloki

In: essex
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Would have tried to get to this one , but I don't know if I qualify as posh lol well the real reason I'd I would of , but will have lots of puppies by then , so grounded for a while have fun guys and girlies                                                                                                                                                                              
JP's Profile
JP

I think your way posher than me so we will have to arrange this again at some point.
I do hope you will be posting pictures of your Puppies for us all to see Linda

Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Looking forward to this one i have to admit, the menu is fab                                                                                                                                                                              
JP's Profile
JP

Few places left for this. Cost is down to what you order this is not a fixed price take a look at there menu and price list.                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Looks like fab food i have to say can i just have 3 desserts ???                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

Only if you snort the ice cream                                                                                                                                                                              
JP's Profile
JP

The only time I could get was seating at 9-15 will be there from 8 pm for drinks in the bar area.

JP
+1
Ken
BJ
Shellygirl
Timeout
Sherry
Heidicats
Doug
Ninja lou
Linda
AJ

Table 2

Cruiser gal
Smiler2964
Jaxrocks
Kath
Murdoch3352

JP's Profile
JP

Only 3 places left now so if you wish to attend please add your name to the list. If you are unable to attend please remove your name or let me know asap thankyou                                                                                                                                                                                
Murdoch3352's Profile
Murdoch3352

In: Black Country
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Thanks JP. Was well impressed with the band last night by the way. M...                                                                                                                                                                             
VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

I shall bring me camera to this to capture JP in his best whistle and flute Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

Best of luck with that one AJ lol                                                                                                                                                                               

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2017 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4219 seconds. There are 749 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption