Posh night out

122 Posts | Latest reply on 03/02/2015 09:45:33 by Brummie Jackie | Go to original / last post
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

We have 10 places taken so far cost will be on what you order but I would think it would be no more than £25.00 per head + any bar drinks before your meal.

Ninja Lou's Profile
Ninja Lou

In: Swadlincote
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Can I come ? I can be posh !                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

Yes Mandy you can come as long as your a good girl.
We have 12 on the list now so the 1st table is full if any others wish to go they can but will be on a separate table

Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

In: Tamworth

Is my name down and where are we going                                                                                                                                                                              
smiler2964's Profile
smiler2964

In: Telford
11% Karma11% Karma 11% Karma11% Karma

Add me too if possible please x

kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche

mmm sound nice date please xthen  i can see if i can go x                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

Ok we have a booking on the 31st January but the tables seat a max of 12 But we can always have more than 1 table if more than 12 want to go
The only time I could get was seating at 9-15 will be there from 8-30 for drinks in the bar area.

If you can not make this please let me know asap so the list can be kept up to date thanks

http://www.millerandcarter.co.uk/millerandcartersuttonpark

So far I have 1 table of 12 consisting of
JP
+1
Ken
BJ
Shellygirl
Timeout
Sherry
Heidicats
Doug
Ninja lou
Linda
AJ

Table 2

Cruiser gal
Smiler2964

kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche

bugger Manchester night out and my birthday bugger cant come x                                                                                                                                                                             
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

Hey JP how come I didn't make the top table, I was one of the first to reply lol  was you worried in case I would bring my knitting and so putting me on another table you can pretend I am not with you all.

JP's Profile
JP

Yes I got loads of interest From face to face when I had spoken to the locals sorry if anyone drops out will move you up

VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

In: Sutton Coldfield
23% Karma23% Karma 23% Karma23% Karma

The old La Reserve at the side of Powells Pool for those who don't know.  Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

I've had a meal there....nice grub.                                                                                                                                                                             
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

Only having a bit of fun JP I don't mind where I sit. ??                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

Ok CG will get your table set up in the car park by the out side loo if thats ok                                                                                                                                                                               
VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

Do we have to dress up posh too ?  Maybe JP the style icon could advise ?  I could wear shoes instead of trainers ?????                                                                                                                                                                             
shelleygirl's Profile
shelleygirl

In: Yarnfield

It does say POSH NITE OUT :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
double six's Profile
double six

In: Pontefract

AJ, posh for JP is a shirt that buttons up instead of going over the head and a baseball cap he hasn't worn to work. Putting on shoes instead of trainers is style overkill.                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
31% Karma31% Karma 31% Karma31% Karma

I will have you know thats 2 weekends on the trot JP has worn a shirt (must admit i am getting worried !!!)                                                                                                                                                                             
double six's Profile
double six

In: Pontefract

He must have a posh woman tucked away somewhere, has he been displaying unnatural signs like sneaking off somewhere while no-one is watching? Under normal circumstances this is not a problem, when he starts trying to polish his trainers then you must seek medical help immediately! You will not have a lot of time to save your friend, he will be lost if an intervention isn't swiftly forthcoming.
VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

Apparently I read the tell tale signs are taking more care with your appearance ie personal grooming, , always wearing aftershave and becoming a regular down the gymn.    any of those ? 

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2017 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3457 seconds. There are 872 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption