Something totally different. Dec 13th or 14th

2 Posts | Latest reply on 31/10/2014 00:32:07 by JP | Go to original / last post
VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

In: Sutton Coldfield
22% Karma22% Karma 22% Karma22% Karma

Anyone fancy a pre-Christmas lunch at Pesto's in Sutton Coldfield ?  Just a question ? food is sort of tapas'y but it is wicked, I have eaten there and would fully recommend it.  with a couple of drinks, be about 15 quid.

Pesto Sutton ColdfieldPesto in Reddicap heath, Sutton Coldfield offers authentic Italian dining in a relaxed traditional pub environment serving cask ales and with a real fire.Perfect for a relaxing lunch, group outing or family meal, Pesto Sutton Coldfield is open from 12pm – 11pm Mon-Sat and 10.30pm on Sundays (with food available until 10pm Mon-Sat and 9.30pm on Sun); diners can choose from the regular Pesto menu.,
Address: 20 Hollyfield Rd S, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands B76 1NXPhone:0121 329 3203 
Could have a ride out, meet there for a bite and then a ride home. I need to know if any interest asap as i'll have to book up and also ask if they are Ok with a group of bikers.  can't see it being a prob.  

I'll leave this open for a couple of weeks, see how it goes.

car park is right out the front so can keep an eye on the bikes from inside.

JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
71% Karma71% Karma 71% Karma71% Karma

Sorry Aj away that weekend                                                                                                                                                                               

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2017 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.0620 seconds. There are 1406 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption