Kiss 2015

280 Posts | Latest reply on 02/03/2015 21:58:42 by XKLYBR | Go to original / last post
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

In: Teesdale
22% Karma22% Karma 22% Karma22% Karma

And the roads are clogged with traffic and speed cameras. Not really a riders area then but it's good for walking, cycling and drinking.                                                                                                                                                                             
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

In: London
27% Karma27% Karma 27% Karma27% Karma

I don't mind traveling to where ever it may be. North Yorkshire, Peak District and beyond Big smile

All I can play is the fiddle, as long as it don't have strings Cool Can you get an air fiddle? Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

In: Sutton Coldfield
23% Karma23% Karma 23% Karma23% Karma

I can play the comb and paper  Thumbs Up   and the blade of grass.  and Chopsticks on the piano if that helps                                                                                                                                                                             
dustin666's Profile
dustin666

In: carlisle
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Oh XK, be careful about hiring local Yorkshire bands. Not everyone is into trumpets, trombones and The Floral Dance. Lol ??                                                                                                                                                                              
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
66% Karma66% Karma 66% Karma66% Karma

I thought the Florral Dance was from Helston Cornwall                                                                                                                                                                              
dustin666's Profile
dustin666

Hi JP, memories of Terry Wogan and a brass band doing the floral dance. Not suitable head banger material lol ??                                                                                                                                                                              
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
28% Karma28% Karma 28% Karma28% Karma

Might be good to see you guys dressed up doing the full jingly bells n hankies dance!                                                                                                                                                                             
purplebetty's Profile
purplebetty

In: Tell you later
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

Now that I'd give 50p and a toffee to see!!!
*=)) rolling on the floor                                                                                                                                                                              
dustin666's Profile
dustin666

Could be arranged if a suitable charity is found. Biker related of course.

I've no objection to dressing like a big English pouf in a good cause. Lol

Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

If the scotts do that.
I'll wear a tartan skirt and hop about like a tinkabel on rock cake like the Scots do jumping over a couple of crossed fish knives and there's a spider in the middle                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

Ho what a weekend this will be Dustin and myself dressed up like a couple of planks and the good folks from Yorkshire telling us all their tea and beer is.
ps. Cold tettley beer isn't good beer                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Tbh Rags no tetleys beer is good!

Btw, Dustin Morris Men n Women are often misunderstood. I love a bit of Morris dancing. Especially The Buttercrambe Belles!

Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

Sorry GBNP it should have said "cold tettley tea doesn't make good beer"
If I was really desperate I'll drink bobbingtons.

Yuk yuk yuk.                                                                                                                                                                             
XKLYBR's Profile
XKLYBR

In: Bedale

Tea will be from Holmfirth, proper leaf tea.
Beer will be from Theakstons in Masham.

purplebetty's Profile
purplebetty

oooh - am going there tomorrow XK - and Hawes too methinks!                                                                                                                                                                              
XKLYBR's Profile
XKLYBR

May be available, no promises as visitors.
Let me know yr times n places and just maybe.                                                                                                                                                                             
purplebetty's Profile
purplebetty

don't have an itinerary as such - and can't text you as and when as don't have your number!!!Unhappy

Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

XK, you got a venue in mind?  from what you are saying it sounds like you have a plan!Geek                                                                                                                                                                             
GUINNESS RIDER's Profile
GUINNESS RIDER

In: Hudderfield
8% Karma8% Karma 8% Karma8% Karma

XK if can help out will do replied to your PM chuck                                                                                                                                                                              
XKLYBR's Profile
XKLYBR

I bin overruled - going to Saltburn fer a paddle!Ermm                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2017 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3750 seconds. There are 789 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption