50% code

8 Posts | Latest reply on 25/10/2014 20:23:06 by Pennycoin | Go to original / last post
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

In: Manchester
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

Upgraded as could afford half price.....at no point when paying was there a chance to put in the code so full£62.90 taken. Not happy about that at all. Matt I have pmd you'd directly.                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
34% Karma34% Karma 34% Karma34% Karma

Let me know if its not sorted quickly                                                                                                                                                                              
havfun's Profile
havfun

In: harrogate
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

someone else had problems
is there something wrong with the payment side of the computor thingymajig                                                                                                                                                                             
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

In: Manchester
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

Thanks for getting in touch Matt.                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
16% Karma16% Karma 16% Karma16% Karma

Odd experience here. My monthly payment expired and I was prompted to renew, yet, no matter how many times I tried, my debit card number was rejected (though there was more than enough to cover my sub in my bank account).   So I went via the "Help" button to explain the situation. When the reply came, I was told that my previous sub had expired (unhelpful, since I was aware of that) and that when I renewed I was entitled to a discount using code xyz.   I eventually renewed with my credit card, which I rarely use, and, yes, I did receive a discount. Nowhere near 50%, but a pleasant surprise nevertheless.Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
71% Karma71% Karma 71% Karma71% Karma

Maybe you entered the wrong discount code as there are a few codes on the go at the same time                                                                                                                                                                               
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
34% Karma34% Karma 34% Karma34% Karma

I belive this code has now finished sorry folks                                                                                                                                                                             
Pennycoin's Profile
Pennycoin

In: Bristol
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

What codes, Am I missing something?

Come on guys.....share....I have Malteasers....                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2017 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.1558 seconds. There are 1350 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption