MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

whoop whoop, it's Tibbie time. 2015.

whoop whoop, it's  Tibbie time. 2015. (6) - Forums [Biker Match] whoop whoop, it's  Tibbie time. 2015. (6) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

whoop whoop, it's Tibbie time. 2015.

Sorry i have missed you all , got my shifts changed, so im away at work for 3 more weeks boo hoo, will meet up some time this year i hope, ride safe and see you all some time, watch the sheep on that road ha ha ha

Update Reply
rupertthefridge @ 12/03/2015 15:07  

probably the same time as moi xk got u some john smiths if u want anything else message me and i will try and pick in up along the way..thnk u have picked the wettest day to go dusty n steve it might snow tomoro tho, but then fine for saturday/sunday...make sure u get the highland hols booked bruce x

Update Reply
dizzydot @ 12/03/2015 18:17  

I had plans to come and visit you all on Saturday, but bike off road just now needing new battery :-(

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 13/03/2015 16:42  

Quite a good turnout 7 bikers . Tonight's bbq followed by a lovely campfire then the pub, ahh bliss

Update Reply
dustin666 @ 13/03/2015 19:55  

Whoop, whoop, wonderful
Thanks for (dis)organising it Dusty.
Pictures uploaded.
And XK, fix yer f***ing bike. It's too much of a fat thing to be having to try and bump-start that bugger again.
If fact we couldn't bump it. It took the gravitational force of an entire planet to get it going

But ta for the consolatory beer

Update Reply
Steve_H @ 15/03/2015 18:02  

brilliant weekend with brilliant folk, havent laughed to much for months, great start the year, canna wait for the next instalment in a cupla weeks, thanks to all that came and created a memorable weekend

Update Reply
dizzydot @ 15/03/2015 18:14  

I quite enjoyed being pushed up n down various car parks
But what a crackin' weekend!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 15/03/2015 22:38  

A great time with lovely friends. Huge laughs as usual. Thanks to all who braved the cold and chose to turn up. Xx

Update Reply
dustin666 @ 16/03/2015 19:18  

tryin to put my fotos on..

Update Reply
dizzydot @ 16/03/2015 21:45  

fotos up, just had to add 4 big chaps pushing a 1100 motorbike plus rider up a hill and that hill was a lot steeper than it looks....so funny

Update Reply
dizzydot @ 26/03/2015 16:48  

Jeez, i look sooooo grumpty ... ok I am lol, XK looks happy tho when his wreck oops bike started. Good weekend tho.

Update Reply
peter1200gs @ 26/03/2015 17:21  

that was the 'I dont believe it' look which u all had at some point even H, mr laid back, had the look at sainsburyss when we were going to leave him...cept i didnt have my camara to hand then

Update Reply
dizzydot @ 26/03/2015 18:01  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email