MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Loomies Closing - 26 October 2014

Loomies Closing - 26 October 2014 (4) - Forums [Biker Match] Loomies Closing - 26 October 2014 (4) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Loomies Closing - 26 October 2014

nice too see you all there hope all went well on ride home ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I will try and find some blue and white leathers next time ????????????????

Update Reply
stutts @ 26/10/2014 22:06  

And it seems Jane and Leon are still running it .......

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Loomies-Cafe/143055772405873?fref=nf

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 26/10/2014 22:35  

no its being run by two guys called will and paul glad its been saved

Update Reply
zzrbabe42 @ 26/10/2014 22:41  

@Android, we were there around 9.15am, a gentle bimble from Farnham. When we arrived there was a queue, n yes we got served eventually and just to make Stu's day he was greeted with 'wavey you lovely man' from Jane. Now that was shocking she usually goes full tilt on the abuse lol!!
. As far as i recall, Jane & Leon have called it a day n the two guys on stage with them are defo running the place, although there will be no doubt Jane's subtle tones heard over the tannoy from time to time. When she gets her voice back after today!
@stutts ... We all got back in one piece, we rode very 'safely' honest guvnor! Im too tired to check who i have been perving in the blue n white leathers ... Errr whoever it is im sorry for confusing you with Stutts!! Pmsl, really sorry to you too Stutts!

If i get the zx-12r to Loomies, straight swap yeah? Brilliant! On my way back down .... **winks**

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 26/10/2014 22:43  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email