Masquerade Ball or School Prom Night 2015

108 Posts | Latest reply on 08/02/2015 16:40:07 by GUINNESS RIDER | Go to original / last post
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
70% Karma70% Karma 70% Karma70% Karma

I'm waiting

double six's Profile
double six

In: Pontefract
23% Karma23% Karma 23% Karma23% Karma

For what? the first stroke of the cane, you are just a bloody perv mate! Welcome to the club!                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

Me I am just a lawnmower you can tell me by the way I walk.                                                                                                                                                                               
JP's Profile
JP

Is this still in the to do pile Bj ?                                                                                                                                                                              
double six's Profile
double six

I still say St Trinians is the way forward! baggsie me Flash Harry.                                                                                                                                                                             
XKLYBR's Profile
XKLYBR

In: Bedale
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

If D6 flashes, I'm outa here!

Howzabout fancy dress with masks, but no theme, anything goes?                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
35% Karma35% Karma 35% Karma35% Karma

Am working on it lol but some folks have moaned about it being Midlands based, have explined yet again !!!! that thats cos i live here lol

double six's Profile
double six

Tell them to organise their own if they want to have it near them! Some folk want their cake and eat it, they should grateful you take the time and effort to organise anything. I don't see many more doing what the Birmingham mafia organise.                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

Thats cuz were special. And I want my cake and eat it aswell

double six's Profile
double six

Well why am I not surprized that JP wants his cake and eat it? lol                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

Yes a bit like a Birthday Cake that has been hidden out of sight                                                                                                                                                                               
double six's Profile
double six

Birthday cake? I haven't had any birthday cake either. 

OK, WHO HAS GOT MY BIRTHDAY CAKE EH? i WANT IT NOW, SO i CAN TORMENT JP WITH IT!                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

There is cake everywhere today                                                                                                                                                                               
JP's Profile
JP

Bumped for BJ

Just touting for ideas at the moment.

Looking to do something as a night out for all for all those who want to join in, so couple of ideas at the moment are a Masquerade Ball or a School Prom kind of night, how do you guys feel about either of those or have you any other ideas?

Also would you be happy to do it in the Summer, bearing in mind Rallies etc or would a different part of the year be better?                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
35% Karma35% Karma 35% Karma35% Karma

Newest suggestion is Vicars and Tarts :)                                                                                                                                                                             
dustin666's Profile
dustin666

In: carlisle

St. Tinian's night. Phwoar.                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

This should be a good night out just hope they all end up in the right rooms at the end of the night lol                                                                                                                                                                               
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

In: Manchester
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

Any dates for this yet?                                                                                                                                                                             
mizzi's Profile
mizzi

In: Colne

i could do with dates sooner rather than later...my to do list is getting a bit bigger than my holiday entitlement...

don't think you can compete with my brothers offer though... snowbombing in austria at easter...

st trinians as fancy dress??? jeez that could get quite scary... most of the fellas on here dont mind applying boobs and tights and suitably glitzy dresses lol                                                                                                                                                                             
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

In: Manchester
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

And even worse, they usually look better in them there outfits than us girlies!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2017 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3750 seconds. There are 781 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption