Masquerade Ball or School Prom Night 2015

108 Posts | Latest reply on 08/02/2015 16:40:07 by GUINNESS RIDER | Go to original / last post
double six's Profile
double six

In: Pontefract
23% Karma23% Karma 23% Karma23% Karma

Penny, it is not obligatory for any of the ladies to dress as St Trinian girls. I was merely innecting a little lighthearted humour to this thread. I am not organising the event and even if I were, I would not insist on a dress code that some may find uncomfortable or offensive. You can dress as a school ma'am or even as a headmaster, it matters little to me.
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
66% Karma66% Karma 66% Karma66% Karma

Pennycoin does look like a headmistriss.
Looks like I will be getting kept in for bad spelling

Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
31% Karma31% Karma 31% Karma31% Karma

If anybody has any ideas to add please feel free, am just trying to sort something a wee bit different to the norm, looking at indoor venues and seems to be that Feb or March is topping the charts for timings :)

Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
31% Karma31% Karma 31% Karma31% Karma

Vicars and Tarts ????                                                                                                                                                                             
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

In: Manchester
21% Karma21% Karma 21% Karma21% Karma

cowboys....think of all that fringing the boys can wear :-)                                                                                                                                                                              
JP's Profile
JP

Yes thats a great Idea Rowanblossom. We can all have beans for tea and sit round the room farting.

double six's Profile
double six

baggsie me to knock the horse out, a la blazing saddles styleee

rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

In: Manchester

@JP....normal night for you then me thinks    LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

o ye cool sound great that rb ;) 
can see you as a salon girl                                                                                                                                                                              
double six's Profile
double six

are you coming K? are ya? are ya? be good to see fax in chaps and a stetson.......ooh no hang on, that sounded a bit wrong! what I meant was spurs and a stetson, yes, thats what I meant.                                                                                                                                                                             
izzyhill's Profile
izzyhill

In: Hamilton
38% Karma38% Karma 38% Karma38% Karma

Freudian slip 66? i think you meant what you wrote first time Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
GUINNESS RIDER's Profile
GUINNESS RIDER

In: Hudderfield
8% Karma8% Karma 8% Karma8% Karma

oh ever so many like few said

tarts n vicars

wild west could do all sorts for that cow boys Indians saloon girls steam punk.

super heroes

uniform theme (wink wink)

rocky horror theme now that would be fun to see all the lovely jublee men dressed up in corsets give us ladies a rest lol
double six's Profile
double six

come on Guinness, you really don't want to see me in a corset. I frighten small children and make horses bolt, if I go swimming, and that is not wearing budgie smugglers either! Plus, I get nose bleeds standing on the kerb, let alone teetering about in stilletto's.
GUINNESS RIDER's Profile
GUINNESS RIDER

In: Hudderfield
8% Karma8% Karma 8% Karma8% Karma

66 now then I'm not that cruel to make you wear high heels lol and as for the budgie smugglers leave well lamont that's just sheer cruelty to the tweetie pie

Pennycoin's Profile
Pennycoin

In: Bristol

Well I for one want to see 66 and JP in heels ;) and if they think I'll make a good head mistress then perhaps I should insist they do and then come to my office to pick flowers off my plain carpet while I get the cane out!                                                                                                                                                                              
JP's Profile
JP

Don't make promises you may not be able to keep Penny                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

prom night :) as most of us probably never had one so lost youth lol                                                                                                                                                                              
JP's Profile
JP

Bumped for BJ

Just touting for ideas at the moment.

Looking to do something as a night out for all for all those who want to join in, so couple of ideas at the moment are a Masquerade Ball or a School Prom kind of night, how do you guys feel about either of those or have you any other ideas?

Also would you be happy to do it in the Summer, bearing in mind Rallies etc or would a different part of the year be better?

Pennycoin's Profile
Pennycoin

In: Bristol

JP, I'm bending the cane in both hands as we speak, "Crack"!                                                                                                                                                                              
double six's Profile
double six

JP, get your coat mate, you've pulled!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2017 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3770 seconds. There are 847 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption