Southern Softie's Christmas Dinner

218 Posts | Latest reply on 10/12/2014 22:35:03 by passenger | Go to original / last post
xj's Profile
xj

In: maidstone
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

with both dave and andy there i am afraid there may not be much left

JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
66% Karma66% Karma 66% Karma66% Karma

Not for you lot no lol

Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
31% Karma31% Karma 31% Karma31% Karma

Bagsie any desserts going spare !!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
xj's Profile
xj

In: maidstone

If you northerners keep dave while he is up there we can avert any potential food crisis.                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Can i sit next to Rag pretty please?                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

It would have to be a very long table BJ, I haven't got my name down.                                                                                                                                                                             
stutts's Profile
stutts

In: hampshire

hey ragnar if youre going im coming too was good last year.                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

But Rag you have to go .................                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

DvaeVW's original post says   Southern Softies Christmas Dinner on Saturday 6th December at the Toby Carvery in Eastbourne, the same place as we had it last year. There is a Travelodge next door to the Carvery for anyone who wants to stay over. We are at this time looking for somewhere to go after the Dinner so that we can find some live music and have a boogie. I am looking to make the booking at the Carvery by October 1st, so i will need to know who will be coming, there is a £5 non-refundable booking deposit at the Carvery, i will pay this initially for anyone who i won't see until the evening, then reimbursement would be greatly appreciated.                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

Due to popular demand, I've booked the weekend off from work and next week when I get paid i'll book my hotel.                                                                                                                                                                             
stutts's Profile
stutts

In: hampshire

TRUST ME we went clubbing ,well sort of last year after dinner and there is no where open except a sheebeen                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Rag that's my seat sorted then :)                                                                                                                                                                             
AndySimmo's Profile
AndySimmo

In: Peacehaven Susse

Is it Christmas yet?????????????????                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Only XXXX days to go wahooooo                                                                                                                                                                             
kamagira's Profile
kamagira

In: westfield

oi i live 35 miles from eastbourne in sunny hastings AND WE HAVE A BIKER PUB CALLED CARLISLE ya know :)                                                                                                                                                                             
kamagira's Profile
kamagira

just to confirm i will grace you with my all compassing prescense and i have table manners its just.. i am veggie and will eat all YOUR GREENS xx :P                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

I've booked my hotel with a special request for my room not to be near BJ.

At the moment it £33 for the room, so anyone who hasn't booked yet better get in quick.

Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Rag you bring tears to my eyes and a heaviness to my heart :(                                                                                                                                                                             
kamagira's Profile
kamagira

i live in hastings and can offer free lodgings in my lounge very comfy red n black leather corner unit room for 1 person and airbed for another 2 if pushed save cash book at evies lol xxx                                                                                                                                                                             
passenger's Profile
passenger

In: bexhill on sea

Room bookedParty                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2017 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3750 seconds. There are 768 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption