Hallowistmas the Sequel - Fancy Dress Party Sat 29th Nov - Brum

296 Posts | Latest reply on 02/12/2014 23:09:40 by ElizaDee | Go to original / last post
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
35% Karma35% Karma 35% Karma35% Karma

JP me thinks your fancy dress shold include either padding or armour lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
28% Karma28% Karma 28% Karma28% Karma

I can lend him a tin hat ....                                                                                                                                                                             
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

In: furry tree rat h
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

ha ha jp not about that its about the £60 ish for the room and then the extra £60-70 for fuel to get there.sorry but i do get a bit sick of people taking the piss about us not wanting to spend that sort of money on one night/day out when we have our wedding and honeymoon to pay for!!! we dont all have savings or jobs that pay shit loads.and i think the joke has worn a bit thin now!!Angry                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Whoa there Debz, breathe. I dont think JP was having a go, it was a bit of banter.

No worries about timescale on this one, plenty of time to get sorted round.

Besides you two lurrvve each other really, we all know its true xx

Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Besides, i already know what im going as ... **dances a little jig**                                                                                                                                                                             
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

In: Manchester
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

ooh just saved my selections into my favourites on ebay....                                                                                                                                                                                 
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

bet ya will never guess ... in a gazillion years!  LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
potnoodles's Profile
potnoodles

In: Sheffield

Sounds like fun                                                                                                                                                                              
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
70% Karma70% Karma 70% Karma70% Karma

GBNP I had to read your post twice I thought it said Dances like a pig lol                                                                                                                                                                               
Littlefecker's Profile
Littlefecker

In: Neither here nor

I have THE most amazing fancy dress hire shop to get my costume from.....                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Rofl @JP, you are probably right there!

You lost your glasses again??                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

HALLOWISTMAS the SEQUEL fancy dress party :)
Sat 29th Nov at the Red Lion in Shirley. DJ will help us boogie the night away and at £3 each its a bargain. Kick off is 7.30 pm Prize for best fancy dress.  
Premier Inn Solihull North (Shirley) is just across the road and rooms are currently quite pricey but i am keeping an eye out for when the price drops :) There are two other Premier Inns local (Birmingham South and Solihull South) once this one is booked up.

Premier Inn charge extra for breakfast and it's quite pricey but there is a very good cafe which i am sure we can persuade to open for us Sunday morning almost next door.

MCN Live is also on this weekend at the NEC if you fancy combining the 2 :)

Any queries please contact Brummie Jackie or JPHarley

You MUST have your face on the event page for this but only do so if you are definitely going to make it - numbers limited to first 120. If you put yourself down and your plans change please, please remove yourself from the page to give someone else a chance                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Fancy dress is whatever you want to wear, there is no theme  :)   Cash prize for the best though                                                                                                                                                                              
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

In: Manchester
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

Picked mine...woop wooop.   just got to wait for the hotel prices to come down a bit now.   Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

As of today Premier Inn is quoting £61 for a double room and the Corus is quoting £64 for a double, neither include breakfast                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
16% Karma16% Karma 16% Karma16% Karma

When is it going on the event page                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

That would be down to HRH Brummie Jackie                                                                                                                                                                               
Scorpio54's Profile
Scorpio54

On events

http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=4528

JP's Profile
JP

Remember this is a strict limited number of places so get your name down to secure your place at this event . If your plans change please remove yourself from the event to allow other to take the place                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

My face is on there lol                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2017 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3320 seconds. There are 776 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption