Hallowistmas the Sequel - Fancy Dress Party Sat 29th Nov - Brum

296 Posts | Latest reply on 02/12/2014 23:09:40 by ElizaDee | Go to original / last post
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
28% Karma28% Karma 28% Karma28% Karma

The only thing i would ask is can you please remember to advise EVERYONE whether breakfast meet up is going ahead please?

Last years do was fabulous and extremely enjoyable but we some of us were left high n dry the morning after, expecting to meet up for brekkie, as per details on site. We had travelled from our hotel to meet up, only to be on our own,with about an hours wait for the pub to open for lunch. Nowhere else in the area was open except for a coffeehouse.

Thank goodness i had a telephone number for JP : )

Thank you.
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
66% Karma66% Karma 66% Karma66% Karma

Sorry about that was my fault. I will let you know closer to the date about the Breakfast                                                                                                                                                                               
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

No probs JP, it was just a tad confusing at the time ... and you know me, im soooo easily confuddled!! Lol.                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

Yes it's not hard to confuse daffodils                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
31% Karma31% Karma 31% Karma31% Karma

JP sneaked off to mine for his breekie (not that i'm grassing him up or anything lol)                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Oh @BJ, you ickle tell tale! Lol. I did guess he was at yours wiv god knows how many others, when he answered phone then put you on! Lmao.

You two are a right pair of monkeys!!!

Oi! Daffodil?? I am a bizzy lizzy i will have you know, Mr P! **walks away indignantly**
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

In: Manchester
21% Karma21% Karma 21% Karma21% Karma

Dizzy Lizzie more like                                                                                                                                                                              
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Ermmm, well yeah, thats probably more like it ... ** blast, thought i was getting away without anyone noticing!**

Last year was great, brilliant company, lots of laughs. Those of you thinking you arent sure, get yourselves to this one, guaranteed fun time to be had!
dizzydot's Profile
dizzydot

In: Middle earth
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

think there was quite a few of us at jaks if i remember:))                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

Remember folks this is a fancy dress do and the manager is hoping to get the local press to call over and do a few pictures.                                                                                                                                                                              
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

press!!!!! pictures.......eeek.    where is the gorilla suit!

JP's Profile
JP

Thought you already had it on Joe lol                                                                                                                                                                              
JP's Profile
JP

That may hurt later                                                                                                                                                                              
rileymtr's Profile
rileymtr

In: bradford
7% Karma7% Karma 7% Karma7% Karma

yep we'll be there was a great do last year although i have my orders no dresses lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Lady Green's Profile
Lady Green

In: Bradford

I'll be wearing the dress this year my love xxx                                                                                                                                                                             
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

@JP.....will give you a head start....start running:-)                                                                                                                                                                              
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

**sticks foot out**                                                                                                                                                                             
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

Snigger.....

Ooh is it to early to say I have seen the costume I am gonna wear?                                                                                                                                                                             
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

In: furry tree rat h

i deffo plan to do this as missed out last year.so will be planning pennies in advance Big smileThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

Deb if it helps we can do the entry fee on weekly terms for you as it must be very difficult to come up with the £3.00 per person entry fee lol                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2017 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3242 seconds. There are 860 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption