MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

4th BM KISS Rally - 30th May to 1st June 2014

4th BM KISS Rally - 30th May to 1st June 2014 (45) - Forums [Biker Match] 4th BM KISS Rally - 30th May to 1st June 2014 (45) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

4th BM KISS Rally - 30th May to 1st June 2014

Was great to meet you teeny! Hope to see you again sometime soon!

I've added my photos.. don't forget to tag yourselves..try not to obscure any faces if you can :D unless you really feel you have to.. lol

Update Reply
Karey @ 02/06/2014 14:26  

There are some excellent photos up (some I don't even remember being taken lol) but they're lovely to look back on I'm still trying to put names to faces but I met soo many people I think itl take me a while and I'm looking forward to meeting up with them again soon

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 02/06/2014 14:33  

To all those who couldn't make it to the rally dont forget to check out the photo's taken by those that could stay, at least then you will have a small taste of the good time everyone had.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 02/06/2014 17:15  

forgot to say, highlight of my weekend was

I DANCED WITH RAGNAR, I DANCED WITH RAGNAR, I DANCED WITH RAGNAR, I DANCED WITH RAGNAR .............................

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 02/06/2014 17:45  

You call that dancing, there was me giving it my all like a male version of Legs & Co and you just nodded you head up and down.

Update Reply
Ragnar @ 02/06/2014 17:52  

Photo's are on my profile folks.
the originals are BIG files and easily fill the larger screens so anyone wants a copy of the group shots then message me. except for those, if your not in the picture your requsting then contact me through whoever is in the picture please. or do a screen grab.

Update Reply
bluesbiker @ 02/06/2014 17:57  

That's because I was so amazed at your skill and sveltlikeness I could barely move !!

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 02/06/2014 17:58  

Had a great time, Thanks BJ Ken and JP for all your hard work. I enjoyed the caberet ( now that's worrying)

Update Reply
Vladamir @ 02/06/2014 18:00  

Vlad I know you are a secret agent but even I was gobsmacked at how well you ...erm .... seamlessly blended in lol

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 02/06/2014 18:07  

@ bluesbiker ; very good photos, been to have a look mate

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 02/06/2014 18:28  

There's some good photos about, just had a look at bluesbikers :)

Update Reply
jilly065 @ 02/06/2014 20:11  

Yes Jilly there are some great photos about but for some reason most seem to be on Facebook again. you would think if you went to a BM event you would post your pics on BM.
Rant over

Update Reply
JP @ 02/06/2014 21:18  

i had a brilliant weekend. thankyou to all the organisers for the amazing effort and dedication not to mention TIME put in . not only getting this weekend together but the hours of staying awake just to make sure everyone stayed safe during the weekend . and a special thankyou for the security guard that found annie wandering around lost on friday night /sat morn and delivering her back to the event tent :)

Update Reply
buzz_sp1 @ 02/06/2014 21:24  

haha I remember that buzz. and you was proberly the nearest tent to them.

Update Reply
sladey @ 02/06/2014 21:34  

A massive thank you to all the organisers for everything and a big thank you to all that attended and made it what it was ....a truly unique and magical day xx

Update Reply
Littlefecker @ 02/06/2014 21:50  

http://www.ashbournenewstelegraph.co.uk/

Update Reply
dizzydot @ 02/06/2014 22:17  

600miles round trip, bit saddle sore think i need t rethink my seat

Update Reply
dizzydot @ 02/06/2014 22:28  

aw yeah , what a weekend
i'm so glad i made the effort to go , wouldn't have missed it for anything .
it was so good to talk to people in real life that i'd only ever spoken to through pm's and to catch up with folks i hadn't seen for about 4 years .

All the best to the very happy looking couple , certainly a day to remember

A big thankyou to Wraith for picking me up , and taking me to Matlock Bath , and another big thankyou to Jim for bringing me all the way home in style on his bike

until the next time

to all the events staff ... well done , another success

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 02/06/2014 22:56  

just in-case no one sore this

Update Reply
kaycat @ 03/06/2014 11:49  

HaHaHa. Couldn't you get this any bigger K? I am having trouble counting the hairs on my chest!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 03/06/2014 11:51  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email