MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Mablethorpe Sand Racing - 14th to 16th March 2014

Mablethorpe Sand Racing - 14th to 16th March 2014 - Forums [Biker Match] Mablethorpe Sand Racing - 14th to 16th March 2014 - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Mablethorpe Sand Racing - 14th to 16th March 2014

After having such fun the last 4 years here , who's up for it again ???Motorcycle Festival to coincide with the last Sand Racing Race of the season.Mablethorpe is a small seaside town noted for its beaches, located on the east coast of England between Skegness and Cleethorpes.Stunt RidersBeach RacingDisplaysTrade StallsHM Plant Honda racing appearances from some top British super bike riders.Ultimate racing team-with local man Pete Hickman.Lincolnshire Road SafetyPartnership (TBC)Wolds BikersTrade stalls - clothing helmets, accessories etcLive bandStunt display - skard4lifeLifeboat, fire engine 'Bessie' and Red CrossLocal children show off their skills on skate boardsLocal dealers - Harley, BMW, Honda etcI shall be arranging caravan accommodation again appx £20 per head, depends on how many in 1 caravan, so no tents, just a sleeping bag needed wahooo and a meal in the carvery on the Sat night for £4.69 and more fun and games in the clubhouse Fri night :)If you fancy this one let me know so i can keep a running total for caravan places :)

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 25/09/2013 21:19  

Really would like to come to this, so yes please :)

Update Reply
bandit lover @ 25/09/2013 21:29  

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 25/09/2013 21:33  

ooh that looks good!!!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 26/09/2013 12:46  

It's a long way off yet But as I had to miss it this year I'd really like to go to this one

Update Reply
Emzed @ 26/09/2013 15:31  

Just looking for maybes no definates needed as yet :)

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 26/09/2013 21:45  

To avoid confusion the Mablethorpe Sand Racing event that is on the calendar for 2nd of March 2014 is NOT the one Jackie organises. The BM Mablethorpe weekend that Jackie is organising is on 14th - 16th March

Update Reply
Sandi @ 27/09/2013 11:31  

I thought it was the same weekend ???

Update Reply
JP @ 27/09/2013 13:15  

weekend i organise is the last race of the season and coincides with the motorbike festival :) The onther one is just sand racing and no festival

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 27/09/2013 13:20  

Hi Jackie i shall be there with you

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 01/10/2013 08:28  

Mr Bill you were on my list whether you said yes or not lol

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 02/10/2013 10:40  

Looking forward to doing this one.

Update Reply
bandit lover @ 07/10/2013 10:22  

done this the last 2 years and its a good weekend might have to try but no hols left would be a shame to miss it

Update Reply
Jaffa @ 07/10/2013 23:50  

Jaffa you have to try to persuade Mrs Jaffa to come :) You can take dogs in the chalets but not the caravans :)

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 10/10/2013 09:53  

After having such fun the last 4 years here , who's up for it again ???Motorcycle Festival to coincide with the last Sand Racing Race of the season.Mablethorpe is a small seaside town noted for its beaches, located on the east coast of England between Skegness and Cleethorpes.Stunt RidersBeach RacingDisplaysTrade StallsHM Plant Honda racing appearances from some top British super bike riders.Ultimate racing team-with local man Pete Hickman.Lincolnshire Road SafetyPartnership (TBC)Wolds BikersTrade stalls - clothing helmets, accessories etcLive bandStunt display - skard4lifeLifeboat, fire engine 'Bessie' and Red CrossLocal children show off their skills on skate boardsLocal dealers - Harley, BMW, Honda etcI shall be arranging caravan accommodation again appx £20 per head, depends on how many in 1 caravan, so no tents, just a sleeping bag needed wahooo and a meal in the carvery on the Sat night for £4.69 and more fun and games in the clubhouse Fri night :)If you fancy this one let me know so i can keep a running total for caravan places :)

Update Reply
JP @ 14/10/2013 18:19  

Am looking for a approx. number that are interested so I can plan how many caravans, so let me know if your considering joining us cheers

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 14/10/2013 21:29  

Me, me......pick me

Update Reply
bandit lover @ 14/10/2013 21:35  

lol Ok lady

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 14/10/2013 21:41  

Hoping to make this one

Update Reply
JP @ 30/10/2013 06:59  

I wanted to last year but life got in the way - so THIS YEAR IS A DEF !! Who do I have to throw money at for accommodation ?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 31/10/2013 08:41  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email