MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Jokes, Games & Silly Things

Why Men Can't Win

Why Men Can't Win - Forums [Biker Match] Why Men Can't Win - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Jokes, Games & Silly Things /

Why Men Can't Win

If you work too hard, there is never any time for her. If you don't work enough, you're a good-for-nothing bum. If she has a boring repetitive job with low pay, it's exploitation. If you have a boring repetitive job with low pay, you should get off your arse and find something better. If you mention how nice she looks, it's sexual harassment. If you keep quiet, it's male indifference. If you cry, you're a wimp. If you don't, you're insensitive. If you make a decision without consulting her, you're a chauvinist pig, you bastard. If she makes a decision without consulting you, she's a liberated woman. If you ask her to do something she doesn't enjoy, that's domination. If she asks you, it's a favour. If you try to keep yourself in shape, you're vain. If you don't, you're a slob. If you buy her flowers, you're after something. If you don't, you're not thoughtful. If you're proud of your achievements, you're an egotist. If you're not, you're not ambitious. If she has a headache, she's tired. If you have a headache, you don't love her anymore, and you must be sleeping around.

Update Reply
Ragnar @ 08/09/2013 19:06  

Aint that so.......... x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 08/09/2013 21:19  

Men cant win its easy " its because their men"

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 09/09/2013 05:57  

Cos women never play fair They ALWAYS change the rules But never tell us what they "were" Never mind what they "are"

Update Reply
Emzed @ 09/09/2013 06:15  

I always play FAIR
( I give as good as I get )

I never change my Mind
(only if I have to just to keep the peace)

I always tell where l was
( Why not)

I always mind what I say
( Answer in Q 1)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 09/09/2013 06:22  

You're just a "goody two shoes" Too good to be true

Update Reply
Emzed @ 09/09/2013 07:46  

Well as they say " I'm practically perfect in every way"
believe that and your believe anything

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 09/09/2013 08:15  

I'm easily lead, that's my trouble

Update Reply
Emzed @ 09/09/2013 08:17  

Most men are, thats why the divorce rate is so high as men dont want to grow old gracefully and want to prove they still got it (what ever that is)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 09/09/2013 08:22  

Hahahahahaha well I suppose that's one theory It was only a "throw away" line about being easily lead I'm old enough and savvy enough to make my own mind up these days And although I might (to some) be growing old "disgracefully" I can assure you I've never lost "it" whatever "it" was Maybe it's because I still ride a motorbike Which a lot of "normal" folk still equate with youth & anti-social behaviour

Update Reply
Emzed @ 09/09/2013 08:34  

o my goodness what a crock of ................ men cant win cose there never read the instructions thy say i no what im doing and the never ask for directions
mz wouldn't have u any other way hugs xx

Update Reply
kaycat @ 09/09/2013 08:56  

KC, more often than not I write the instructions AND ..... I do ask for directions, if I don't know where I am

Update Reply
Emzed @ 09/09/2013 10:39  

thats you i wounded change you at all mz hugs xxx

Update Reply
kaycat @ 09/09/2013 12:54  

Trouble is woman come without instructions

Update Reply
colin675 @ 09/09/2013 14:49  

...and men do ? x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 09/09/2013 14:51  

colin675 i got instructions .light the blue touch paper and stand well back .......

Update Reply
kaycat @ 09/09/2013 14:58  

. . or wear gloves when handling .. . slippery when wet .. .. do not leave unattended near machinery .. ..

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 10/09/2013 17:10  

I think that relationships between men and women are like a dance - only thing is - a lot of men dont dance !

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 13/09/2013 09:06  

they are too butch for a dance Jood
men can't win cos they spend so much time thinking they are smarter than women....which we let you believe as it keeps you busy...I'd say keeps men out of trouble, but that would be an oxymoron.

Update Reply
rowanblossom @ 13/09/2013 12:50  

Hey Who you callin a moron RB I do get into trouble a lot though @ Jood ... pleased you said ... "a lot" of men Shows a balanced view Rare in a woman

Update Reply
Emzed @ 14/09/2013 05:00  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email