MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Matlock 8th sept

Matlock 8th sept (10) - Forums [Biker Match] Matlock 8th sept (10) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Matlock 8th sept

Trust you Jp, putting down a possible business idea by raising facts about cream. Picky picky picky! Lol

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 10/09/2013 16:05  

jax as in soa jax ice cream

now then id got some o that

Update Reply
kaycat @ 10/09/2013 16:27  

Ooo me too Kay......mmmmmmm x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 10/09/2013 16:32  

I'd buy shares ... Nom, nom, nom ... Charlie Hunnam ...ooohh ive gone all unnecessary!! Phwoooaaarrr!!

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 10/09/2013 18:28  

AND.......... he is said to be playin the part in the Shade of Grey films ...... all of a sudden i jus may have to watch it ......... hubbba hubbbbbbbbbbbbaaaaaaaa

meowwwwwwwwwww

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 10/09/2013 19:01  

Well folks, I finally got round to upload some photos .. sorry for the delay ... buys, busy, busy and all that !

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 15/09/2013 18:14  

Nice one GDNP, why am I always stuffing my face with chips, sorry couldn't help it v good

Update Reply
Plumbski @ 15/09/2013 19:12  

love em hugs xx
i got a big head thou
snigger chips lol @

Plumbski

Update Reply
kaycat @ 15/09/2013 19:20  

They were very good fish, and chips £3.20 Ill defo go back, its just like being at the seaside in Matlock

Update Reply
Plumbski @ 15/09/2013 20:42  

really ok plumdski if you say so

Update Reply
kaycat @ 16/09/2013 09:20  

@plumbski, thats because you did stuff chips alot!! Although i think i pinched one or two to save your waistline... You did need to squeeze into those skin tight leathers at the end of the day, so those few chips that had for you obviously helped ease the situation!!! There is one pic on there with no chips .. ruggedly handsome (?!?) I'd say ... or as RB would say ... A bit Shakey! Gawd knows where she gets that from, i must give her my specs next time! **slopes off tittering**

@kaycat .. i thought it would be good to focus on something other than your main attributes! I think i achieved my goal ... Those kitty ears are nowhere to be seen ! ((Wink))

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 16/09/2013 09:43  

Had a Hot Dog as well, while I was waiting that was good to. I love seaside food, it was like being at Abersoch but without the t---s parking on double yellows, and acting like t-----s trying to be noticed, cool

Shakys a great rider, but he's folickly challenged or something like that, balding

Update Reply
Plumbski @ 16/09/2013 13:00  

I promise to put me contacts in the right way round next time lol......

Update Reply
rowanblossom @ 16/09/2013 21:32  

@RB .... Pmsl, im physically laughing out loud!!!

You are a star!

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 16/09/2013 23:09  

http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/s...4309

Update Reply
Sandi @ 17/09/2013 09:16  

Did you know theres seven chippys in Matlock, ace

Update Reply
Plumbski @ 20/09/2013 21:20  

@plumbski. Just think how many photos i could take of you wuth different trays of chips n forks!!!!

Oh sooooooo excited, need to plan another visit to matlock....!!

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 24/09/2013 13:07  

Because I thought I was by the sea in Matlock asked for scampi, and they just laughed at me, well its traditional at the sea side, anyway just said I was from the hills in North Wales, and he gave me a hot dog while I waited Viper strikes again
You remember that dog you fed that huge sausage to, it was like that, would have made a good photo

Update Reply
Plumbski @ 24/09/2013 19:03  

Rofl!

U are so cheeky, if i remember rightly it was a certain flirty flighty geezer who chucked a sausage at a dog ... Rather than the dog being fed a sausage by me!!

Pmsl, you need to stop trying to deflect the attention away from yourself n stand up n be counted matey .. u assaulted a canine with a sausage!! ***tee hee***

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 24/09/2013 19:25  

Made his day tho, owner didn't even know that was the best bit, he'd be running for a week if it was my dog

Update Reply
Plumbski @ 24/09/2013 19:28  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email