MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Jokes, Games & Silly Things

Top ten jokes from edinburgh Fringe

Top ten jokes from edinburgh Fringe - Forums [Biker Match] Top ten jokes from edinburgh Fringe - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Jokes, Games & Silly Things /

Top ten jokes from edinburgh Fringe

Errrmmm i have a good sense of humour but .......... what do you think ? The top 10 were: Rob Auton - "I heard a rumour that Cadbury is bringing out an oriental chocolate bar. Could be a Chinese Wispa." Alex Horne - "I used to work in a shoe-recycling shop. It was sole-destroying." Alfie Moore - "I'm in a same-sex marriage... the sex is always the same." Tim Vine - "My friend told me he was going to a fancy dress party as an Italian island. I said to him 'Don't be Sicily'." Gary Delaney - "I can give you the cause of anaphylactic shock in a nutshell." Phil Wang - "The Pope is a lot like Doctor Who. He never dies, just keeps being replaced by white men." Marcus Brigstocke - "You know you are fat when you hug a child and it gets lost." Liam Williams - "The universe implodes. No matter." Bobby Mair - "I was adopted at birth and have never met my mum. That makes it very difficult to enjoy any lapdance." Chris Coltrane - "The good thing about lending someone your time machine is that you basically get it back immediately."

Update Reply
VFR800AJ @ 20/08/2013 16:47  

Excellent!!

Especially Number 6 . . . (Number 6 , she says . . ) very true indeed!!!

Thanks Petal xx

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 20/08/2013 22:43  

No one EVER called me 'Petal' before

Update Reply
VFR800AJ @ 21/08/2013 09:43  

. . there's always a first time . . .

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 21/08/2013 14:37  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email