MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

My Picture

My Picture (2) - Forums [Biker Match] My Picture (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

My Picture

Queenie... do you do body double work for cash/cake??!! I wanna look like you in a pair of leather pants! WOW! you go gurl!

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 24/07/2013 21:57  

Ok. Still say. EVERYONE should be made to have a photo on here. Too many don't and some pics are too distant facially. If you are looking for a romantic/sexual/physical partner as opposed to soley a riding partner then it is important and needs to be addressed.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 24/07/2013 22:07  

I'm not going to comment on the pants, for fear of getting into trouble 8)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 24/07/2013 22:21  

oh dear ,ive been told my face looks like my arse so now im wondering wether to change my picture,quennie you look fine

Update Reply
stutts @ 24/07/2013 23:19  

. . well, Stutts, you could always put a picture of your ar$e on here, so we can make a comparison!!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 25/07/2013 08:50  

Please don't !!!

Update Reply
centurion @ 25/07/2013 09:35  

Stop making me laugh! I have a sore head

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 25/07/2013 11:25  

A good night last night was it QUEENIE ?

Update Reply
centurion @ 25/07/2013 11:46  

Home aloneI drink to firget

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 25/07/2013 12:18  

Same here, although I never, ever, forget to drink . . Cheers Queenie . . .

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 25/07/2013 13:49  

Bejaysus! A girl after me own heart... Slainte BadtotheBone

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 25/07/2013 15:53  

Pogue Mahone . . I believe that is a formal Irish Greeting, which one should say to the Queen . . .

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 25/07/2013 17:12  

Queenie just one question did you use normal lends for the camera or a wide lends nice BUT anyway

Update Reply
BigRay @ 25/07/2013 18:21  

Blimey Mr Ray............ is it just me or could you have asked that question another way ???? It's like a soft focus potrait shot..........

Update Reply
VFR800AJ @ 25/07/2013 18:25  

Whocha tryin to say?? If you're talking about me Ar$@ pic it would need to be a wide-angle lens Some pics are taken on a mobile. The profile pic was taken on my iMac on which you can re-frame or edit before using. Hence the soft focus on the edges only I hasten to add

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 26/07/2013 10:11  

heeheehee ya bunch of nuttas love it

and welcome Queenie and Bttb

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 26/07/2013 13:35  

Thanks Suzi . . .

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 26/07/2013 13:42  

@stutts ... Well from what i can see from your profile pic .. if your ass looks like your face n vice versa, then both aint that bad!!

@stuie.... Not commenting on the pants eh ? Thats a first! You aint in trouble ...i gotta be sure you are well enough before inflicting punishment lol.

As for profile pics, i think everyone regardless of what they are on site for, dating or riding buddies, should have a recent photo of theselves, somewhere within their profile. Not necessarily as the main pic. sometimes you can tell an awful lot about a person from the pic they choose to use.

Wow, that was a major sway in my thoughts, as wen i joined i didnt have a pic of myself from the last 22 years. My pic was put up under duress and i got so much stick from you guys that i relented and did a quick snap on my phone, it aint great but it serves a purpose. C'mon guys, put a recent photo ov yourselves up there, if i can, anyone can!

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 27/07/2013 07:32  

Thanks xSuzix @stutts...Agree with GotbikeNeedPilot as from what I can gather she has incredibly good taste ...Maybe stuie wasn't going to be very complimentary about the pants. Either way GBNP you ought to take him in hand. I wonder what my pic/s say about me? Dread to think. Or maybe not. Don't much care what anyone else reads into them as they can read me profile if so inclined... though the hedgehog is close..prickly on the outside with a soft underbelly (inside) aaahhh... It's a nice pic GBNP...

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 27/07/2013 08:19  

I was going to pay a compliment but didnt for fear of the wrath that could be issued by GBNP ;-)

(now runs and hides under the nearest stone till the dust settles 8-P )

Im in agreement GBNP its a good piccy (desperatly trying to dig out of hole lol )

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 27/07/2013 09:08  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email