MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

NWBTRTM - Inaugral Meet Up

NWBTRTM - Inaugral Meet Up (11) - Forums [Biker Match] NWBTRTM - Inaugral Meet Up (11) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

NWBTRTM - Inaugral Meet Up

Chester 10.00 am 

RD
Barb 52
Dynamic Dave  
Plumbski
Dynamic Dave
Swimbuddy
Force999

Northenden 9.00 am leaving at 9.15/9.20 

RB
Firestorm-x
Cally
Alan Malloy
Shrekonakwak

Update Reply
rowanblossom @ 24/08/2013 18:15  

Okey dokey NBC

Update Reply
rowanblossom @ 24/08/2013 18:16  

Yep no problem NBC, we will come in by Wern vets, Mike.

Update Reply
Plumbski @ 24/08/2013 20:21  

Chester 10.00 am 

RD
Barb 52
Dynamic Dave  
Plumbski
Dynamic Dave
Swimbuddy
Force999 
Raw

Northenden 9.00 am leaving at 9.15/9.20 
RB
Firestorm-x
Cally
Alan Malloy
Shrekonakwak

Update Reply
rowanblossom @ 24/08/2013 22:12  

today is the day. See you all later.....

Update Reply
rowanblossom @ 25/08/2013 07:28  

Have fun... I'll hopefully make the next one.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 25/08/2013 10:09  

Thanks for a great ride out today, enjoyed myself, shame the group got split up

Thanks to everyone who turned up, many thanks to the guys for the routes and everyone who marshalled.

And thanks to Firestorm-x and Shrek for ensuring I didnt get lost on the way home.......I even did over 75 mph, shame you wern't there to see that lol

T'was lovely to meet everyone.

Look forward to next one
RB

Update Reply
rowanblossom @ 25/08/2013 19:22  

Thanks for a fab day out RB, was nice to meet everyone and the sun was out.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 25/08/2013 20:35  

Hi All Thanks RB and the riders that lead the groups :) was a nice day, sun even came out :) roads were nice, even challenging :) Had a good Pilliy, thanks again Cally for being my pilliy :) learn more each time we have a ride out :) All in all a good 270 mile run today for me :) and enjoyed it :)

Update Reply
FireStorm-X @ 25/08/2013 20:43  

Hey up RB glad you enjoyed the ride out, did RD get home OK??

Update Reply
Plumbski @ 25/08/2013 21:45  

I had a great time, despite the odd "oh crap" moment lol, learnt loads too, makes a change from the 12 mile round trip, straight line, filtering commute I'm used to.

Hoping eveyone got home safe, else there is a posse of riders oot and about in north wales lol

Update Reply
rowanblossom @ 25/08/2013 22:21  

Thanx Rowan B. for organising today! Done 310 mls in all, quality. Nice to meet so many nice folk, cheers to Mike and R.D. for marshalling us all around North Wales and the weather for turning out good. Hope you all got back safely, Here's to the next one!

Update Reply
DynamicDave @ 25/08/2013 22:55  

Hi all and a huge thanks to RB and RD for getting it all up and running, plus Plumbski for leading the pack, Great day out and of course the amazing roads of N Wales to enjoy in sunshine... When and where for the next time...hahaha.. I can only reinforce what others all said about it being a good day spent in the company of some lovely peeps, nice to meet many for the first time but hopefully not the last. Shame I had to drop out for the last leg but needed to be home to greet guests back in Whitchurch... See you all again and lets keep them coming....smiles all around and thanks again... regards to all...John

Update Reply
Rider10 @ 25/08/2013 23:30  

Had a wonderful time yesterday, thanx for organising RB, RD and Plumbski for getting us round Wales. Thanx to Firestorm for my pilly, you're a star. Met some lovely folks and can't wait for the next run.

Update Reply
Cally. @ 26/08/2013 08:13  

Sandi, you will be proud of me...took the camera and used it.
the Piccies taken at the start of the day trip is on events page http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=4252 Glad everyone had such a great time definitely up for another one myself.

Update Reply
rowanblossom @ 26/08/2013 08:30  

Thanks everyone, glad you enjoyed it. We need another one organising now (JO), and we could do some more of the less touristy roads, maybe call it the Snowdon run, similar distance but a totally different route.

Update Reply
Plumbski @ 26/08/2013 09:20  

wish i could of joined this one. Pics of the motley crew are great lol. will make more effort next time. x

Update Reply
bic chick @ 26/08/2013 09:37  

PS anyone seen RD ????? last seen heading for the A55

Update Reply
Plumbski @ 26/08/2013 09:38  

I'll bring the string to tie everyone together lol

I will check out the events page and see which sunday is best after Kiss

Update Reply
rowanblossom @ 26/08/2013 09:43  

Ended up going down the A55 with Cyclemania and Force999 then cut across to Petrolheads on the coast road after the group being split the second time. Thanks to RB for organising, Plumski for leading and Ian (HarleY Sportster) for taking it upon himself to perform marshaling duties,

Great day, good to meet you all at last.

RD

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 26/08/2013 11:52  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email