MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Career help required

Career help required - Forums [Biker Match] Career help required - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Career help required

Hi everyone , this may be a long shot but may be worth a go , my son has just completed a college course in building maintenance with the promise of help in placement into the work environment on completion and has been let down by the college as none of the students have been placed with companies but left to their own devices, he is enthusiastic and willing if anyone could give him a chance to prove himself in the building trade Cheers Paul

Update Reply
anges sombres @ 03/04/2012 13:32  

Can't help I'm afraid, but bumped!

Update Reply
invalid characters @ 03/04/2012 23:34  

thats a crok hope he get sorted paul xx

Update Reply
kaycat @ 04/04/2012 10:08  

I've put this topic into the Active topics feed. Hope he finds something soon

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 05/04/2012 13:28  

When you say buidling maintenace, is that the mechanical and electrical or the actual building fabric? There are lots of M & E maintence jobs in London, but I suppose he will not want to travel that far. If he does let me know and I can give him some contacts. Good luck with your search.

Update Reply
davidneale @ 05/04/2012 14:49  

Has he signed up on the likes of Jobsite.co.uk?? get his CV updated and uploaded. It is a free site and very good I have lost count of the number of contracts I have go through them.

Update Reply
Phil @ 05/04/2012 17:03  

Paul, has your son got sorted out yet?

Update Reply
Sandi @ 19/04/2012 10:10  

Tell him to contact local Research Parks, list on UKSPA website, they are attached to universitys and they accept lads like him, I know ccos i work at Birminghams :)

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 19/04/2012 13:51  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email