MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Places to go / meets / rides in somerset ?

Places to go / meets / rides in somerset ? - Forums [Biker Match] Places to go / meets / rides in somerset ? - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Places to go / meets / rides in somerset ?

Hey people :D

I have been lucky enough to land a role in the south west (bridgwater / taunton) for about 6 months starting in may, I will be working away down there mon - fri and returning fri night / sat morning to the midlands. I don't know anyone / anything down there so am looking for pointers.

PS: I fully intend to take at least one of the bikes down there :D

Cheers in advance

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 02/04/2012 19:00  

Cardinal, do a full search of bmers within a certain mileage of the postcode you will be at and pm a few active members, sure they will be of help to you and maybe meet up with you for a rideout and show you the sites!!!!
I used to live in Street down there and has some awesome places and roads, but dont know it well enough to advise sorry... Good luck with the new role and try pm's to locals, worth a shot

Update Reply
wenders @ 03/04/2012 02:21  

Hi Mate. My girlfriend saw your message about you coming to Somerset. Well, I live in Bridgwater and would be happy to point you in the right direction regarding the biker 'scene'. Not as active as the Midlands maybe but we do have several 'Bike' nights. Bike club 'open nights' and other events, ride-outs, rallies etc, of course my club which meets on a Friday evening in Weston. PM if you fancy a chat. Regards. Tel

Update Reply
terrythetrike @ 03/04/2012 22:49  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email