MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Things we don't do anymore

Things we don't do anymore (3) - Forums [Biker Match] Things we don't do anymore (3) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Things we don't do anymore

lmao @ you jinx

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 22/04/2012 10:07  

chewing wood..customer services that you could grab round the throat..not getting arrested for twating a burglar

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 22/04/2012 10:23  

dont remember where i am,why i'm here,that bloke's name........oh dear,time for me tablets.......................now where did put them??????

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 22/04/2012 10:31  

Ah Jinx.. Thank you u made me laugh.. Don't do that very much any more.
Spangles were mentioned I loved them.. And Pacers (mint chewy sweets)

Eating a meal together..
Trust ur right on jinx. Learning that one.
Manners. Seems like a foreign language to some.
People don't respect each other anymore..

So Good Morning all and here's wishing you a great day.

Smile.. I am honestly..!!

Update Reply
hurtz @ 22/04/2012 10:51  

trust the vicar any more,don't hear cars with"colonel bogey" or "la cucaracha"air horn sets anymore,don't have patience with old folk..ironic that one.....don't park my car tidily at tesco's,yes that's me...

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 22/04/2012 12:34  

don't send christmas cards to so many people,don't whirl the garden hose round and round to make that wowoooooooo noise,might try that one later,i don't give up on preserving my liver for the nation.....(in your own time,then)

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 22/04/2012 12:40  

i dont.....drink babycham from stillettos at midnight anymore,i don't know what i'm moaning about anymore........................................eep

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 22/04/2012 12:43  

i don't run nails down the sides of porsches anymore,got screwdrivers from the kids at xmas!i don't get the urge to go into empty playgrounds and play hopscotch anymore.not since the caretaker reported me....

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 22/04/2012 12:45  

ah... hopscotch ..... i defo want to play hopscotch again.... chalk at the ready dont play that elastic game where two mates had it round their legs and you had to kinda twist it with your legs... jump in air and land with feet on the elastic ............. then again thinking bakc to last saturday night......

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 22/04/2012 12:49  

elastic bands,what i bought at tesco's this morning!!!(well when i say bought,that's something else i don't do anymore.hahahahah,yours,klepto jinx

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 22/04/2012 12:54  

don't run along railings with a stick anymore,tiktiktiktiktik,used to drive the neighbour's dog off it's crust!not allowed to play with matches anymore,not since that incident at the rectory......sold the secret of fire to norfolk instead.................................hahahahahahahaaha

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 22/04/2012 13:04  

xsuzix,hopscotch....i'll bring me own stones if you're playing!

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 22/04/2012 13:06  

Ah hopscotch..Can we all join in..
Don't c all the badgers or hedgehogs since everything got built on.
Got the only bit of wildlife reserve at the bottom of my garden tho so thats good.. :)

Update Reply
hurtz @ 22/04/2012 16:02  

i don't worry about the fate of mankind,they're big enough to look after themselves......it's us gods and immortals i worry about!hahahahahhaahahahahahahaha

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 22/04/2012 20:49  

Rebuild a bike or car engine and gearbox, with basic tools. Wagon wheel biscuits used to be the size of a wagon wheel and I could eat 3 or 4. last one I had was only the size of a skate board roller. Are yes skate boards, we had them but was a large book on a strap on roller skate. "Improvise" Ah yes again Improvise, instead of expecting something new dumped in your lap. Spelling correctly. Do basic maths without a calculator. Use a slide rule for calculations (what the F**Ks is one of them) Walk home from the pub pissed without getting mugged.

Update Reply
davidneale @ 23/04/2012 10:56  

lol David,
Used to work on my dads bike all the time. Miss that.

Wagon wheels god.. i'd forgotten those.

I do maths the old way but then I do book keeping and have to double check everything,,
Remember slide rules but don't tell anyone.. pmsl..

Pubs don't do them very often now.

Used to go for a long walk 2 destress late at night.. Can't do that anymore.

See things properly.. My eyesight is bad now.

Talk about the old days.. Definitely out of fashion now lol.

Play music in the background all the time.

Know all my neighbours 1st names.

Write letters 2 people.

Go to school lol..

Update Reply
hurtz @ 23/04/2012 11:07  

Same here with glasses for reading, I hate it. When on site I have to read drawings with my glasses but I have to take them off if I am walking around otherwise I fall down a big hole somewhere When I was kid I new the names of everyone in my street, now I only now two of my neighbours I do still write the occasional letter! Get through to your next pay day without borrowing off your parents. Thinking about that I am guilty but I did always pay them back. Being able to do your job without the use of a phone or PC. Not easy now, but thats how it used to be.

Update Reply
davidneale @ 23/04/2012 11:22  

can't afford dealers most of the time,mars bars shrank steadily all through the last 3 decades,always been numerate....whacked with ruler by git maths teacher if we said "can't do this one ,sir"PUBS not a problem only one in our village,if you go out walking late at night round here,you'll trip over critters most likely...loadsa badgers,no muggers like my old dawg.see things....cant read that next word ,bugger ,can't find me reading glasses.....work without p.c.,can do but my eyes see metric,brains still in imperial!

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 23/04/2012 11:37  

don't do anymore,not letting that dragon back in the house ,that's for sure...

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 23/04/2012 14:04  

Not on St Georges day jinx57

Update Reply
davidneale @ 23/04/2012 14:20  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email