MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Things we don't do anymore

Things we don't do anymore - Forums [Biker Match] Things we don't do anymore - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Things we don't do anymore

Modern socioty has made us a bunch of lazy fackebook fanatics. What things don't you / have not done for a long time, and could you still perform the taks. Plus could the younglings on the site perform the same taks? To start. wire a three pin plug change a pane of glass using the putty method change the exhaust on the car

Update Reply
Phil @ 30/03/2012 13:47  

lol
yes to the fisrt 2 but not to the last but never could enyhow but could on a bike lol
did the plug last week
the glass in the door adout a month ago

Update Reply
kaycat @ 30/03/2012 14:14  

oh yes to all 3 no prob

and i'll up yer plug to a 5 pin :) hehehe

Update Reply
dabe @ 30/03/2012 15:01  

I'll call your 5 pin, and raise you to 7 pin

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 30/03/2012 19:32  

i can use a keyboard without a mouse using the buttons along the top .... yep all them "F something" ones!!! i can also do the top two above and a bike exhaust but never done a car one! I can put a stack of singles on a record player and know how to make them play one at a time.... oh how useful that skill is ..... cant think of anything else right now!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 30/03/2012 19:38  

Walk to the shop pay to get my hair cut eat healthy food

Update Reply
JP @ 30/03/2012 19:42  

so you used to walk to shops
you used to pay to have hair cut and you used to eat healthy food? now its.... bike to shop?, no hair cut and burgers all the way??

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 30/03/2012 19:48  

I know where the points and plugs were under the dizzy cap, how to change the plugs and space the points right lol

Also

How to turn a tv over without the remote.

How to sit and write a letter to someone.

How to visit family members and not just send a text checking in and asking if they are ok.

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 31/03/2012 05:27  

sex. Its been a while - no sure I can find the instruction manual anymore ...

Update Reply
chris.sheridan @ 31/03/2012 22:19  

Unwrapping the paper off chips and peeling those ones that get stuck Miss that But could easily do it again I could fit a pain of glass with putty, I used to love the smell and would drive my garndad nuts by leaving my finger prints in it agree with Shell about the texting family one....think we're all guilty of that. Just thought of one.... putting a terry nappy on a baby without sticking the safety pin in the baby and Chris re sex its like riding a bike babes

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 01/04/2012 11:01  

lmao sticking a pin in a baby

Update Reply
dabe @ 01/04/2012 11:07  

Hazelnut -- what ?? You mean I fall off and spend the night in a hospital ..?!?!?

Update Reply
chris.sheridan @ 01/04/2012 19:58  

ewww well while we are at it with the pin... which i can do... there was also the wonderful nappy bucket.... we had a twin tub washing machine in our shared house when i was a teen - put stuff in top put lid on .. then move it all to other compartment put lid back on and it spun it, using wooden tong things!! wow, super technology.... I still stick me fingers in putty if given half the chance now hazelnut .... tis greeat

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 01/04/2012 20:35  

I hope not but whatever rocks your boat

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 01/04/2012 20:35  

plug done loads, glass a few times, exhaust put one on a 2a landrover(room enough to crawl under no jack needed)! change a tyre car or bike(no innertube any more) talk to someone who isnt looking a somekind of screen every minute put a roll of film in a camera

Update Reply
bobbyfrankenstein @ 02/04/2012 08:57  

step in white dog poo

Update Reply
TeeCee @ 02/04/2012 12:01  

Eat Spangles.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 02/04/2012 17:19  

Eat a marathon not a snickers, watch a black and white TV with 'gasp' only two channels....then 3 and finally some sex crazed channel as my old dad called (CH 4) ha ha...

I can take a map and a compass, navigate across the hills and actually camp and walk

Read books.. a forgotten pleasure...younsters..they watch the movie..

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 03/04/2012 19:13  

smoke,fart in other peoples bathrooms and think it hilarious,the hand jive,forgive without revenge,complain that no- my meal wasn't alright,kick people when they're already down.........head butt cashpoints,take off i pod going round bloody tesco,larf at anything on telly,remember to take my tablets like a good boy(WUF),yours victor meldrew aka jinx57

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 12/04/2012 20:07  

figure out whats wrong with my car or bike without the aid of a laptop.......and mostly be able to fix it
can also read a map and know how to use a compass. darn socks and sweaters! lol write proper english without reverting to text speak! arghhhhh!!!!! i hate that

Update Reply
kwakgirl @ 13/04/2012 08:35  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email