MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

BM Website Issues/Help Requests

pm's Aaaaarggh!!

pm's Aaaaarggh!! - Forums [Biker Match] pm's Aaaaarggh!! - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / BM Website Issues/Help Requests /

pm's Aaaaarggh!!

Get a finger out somebody!!!!!!!! Aaargh!!!!! I've just written a pm, and for the umpteenth time when I tried to send it the message failed, and when I backscreen, the b***dy pm has disappeared. So now I try to send a contact message to Admin. and guess what...yep..same b***dy thing happens. This happen to anyone else?

Update Reply
Redreynard @ 13/07/2007 08:06  

sorry mate i dont have this problem

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 13/07/2007 08:09  

ive just tried to m8 its takin for ever to load

Update Reply
RC @ 13/07/2007 08:11  

Please accept my appologies for chuckin' my toys around. I'm obviously projecting....... and aren't the admin people fab

Update Reply
Redreynard @ 13/07/2007 08:28  

oops soz lol

Update Reply
RC @ 13/07/2007 08:34  

Nope not had that happen Red, but I've just had a paypal problem, my account hadn't been credited with a payment so I couldn't reply to my PMs. So...I typed an email instead, then after I'd tpyed it all out my account was credited again. Man!! that's the second time that's happened. Does me swede in lol Ruddy paypal

Update Reply
Sandi @ 13/07/2007 08:58  

thats just happen to me kwak today.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 13/07/2007 12:00  

it happens now & then,not happening all the time is it?

Update Reply
Oggy @ 13/07/2007 13:20  

Kwak - that wont happen anymore. The problem was that paypal wasnt updating your account after exactly 7 days. Sometimes it was 7 days and 2 or 3 hours cos they do a bulk process. So now it updates your account for 8 days each time, giving paypal 1 day extra to upgrade your account. It wont happen anymore i promise. As for the PM things.... no idea whats happening there. All it does is send an email to the recipient and then adds the message to the database. Is it still a problem? If its causing a problem, or if u have a bad internet connection etc, then remember to highlight all the text (CTRL+A) then copy (CTRL+C) before sending the PM. Then if it fails, all you gotta do is paste the text back in the box (CTRL+V)

Update Reply
Matt @ 13/07/2007 13:30  

same applies to forum posts, as some people have crap old modem connections still lol - poor sods

Update Reply
Matt @ 13/07/2007 13:30  

red i get that prob with the pms sometimes it just keeps saying error on page, i have learnt to copy the txt as matt suggests before i click send just in case !!!! an no i aint got a crap connection matt before ya ask pmsl mine is wonderfully set up now !!!!!! lol about time eh

Update Reply
storm @ 13/07/2007 18:07  

I lost some PM's but it was cus I didnt put in a title. DOOOHHH !

Update Reply
Kate5930 @ 15/07/2007 18:08  

kate -good point u reminded me to do something. Its not supposed to let you submit the form if you have no subject in it. Leave that one with me

Update Reply
Matt @ 16/07/2007 13:42  

Sorted - if you mistype someones username or dont enter a subject etc, it will let you know and it wont loose your messge Thanks for reminding me

Update Reply
Matt @ 16/07/2007 15:17  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email