MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Jokes, Games & Silly Things

Giddy Kippers

Giddy Kippers (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Giddy Kippers (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Jokes, Games & Silly Things /

Giddy Kippers

My apologies to Ian for forgetting to tell him I had moved this thread to this forum.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 30/03/2012 07:47  

A Giddy Kipper ? is that a kipper thats been on a roundabout

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 30/03/2012 19:04  

I like tongue in cheek ideas. How about this one for an exclusive motorcycle club http://w6rec.com/duane/bmw/club/index.htm

Update Reply
davidneale @ 31/03/2012 00:23  

better a giddy kipper than an old trout!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 31/03/2012 10:22  

Old trout! Where! You got me worried there!

Update Reply
davidneale @ 31/03/2012 10:56  

It's behind you!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 31/03/2012 17:37  

Wow watch your back Mr Neale

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 02/04/2012 13:10  

The ex did prefer to be called she no it. But thats why I divorced it.

Update Reply
davidneale @ 02/04/2012 15:20  

Ok Bobkat if i must be a giddy kipper then so be it!!!

Won't be at arran thou darlin, and a good job really or giddy kipper could very easily turn into slapping someone very hard around the face with a wet salmon!!!!!!

Update Reply
wenders @ 02/04/2012 22:18  

can I be a " reppik yddig" ?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 03/04/2012 01:53  

syadseuT no ylnO

Update Reply
davidneale @ 03/04/2012 06:53  

ewa ton doog

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 03/04/2012 07:52  

Ian - get that handshake sorted.

Just don't forget that giddy 'little' people need to be able to reach!

Update Reply
Riggy66 @ 05/04/2012 10:56  

Hmm a secret giddy kipper hand shake interesting very interesting

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 05/04/2012 13:36  

Must be something to do with the inner circle

Update Reply
davidneale @ 05/04/2012 14:36  

more like inner flat, as for the handshake, merely a slap

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 05/04/2012 17:57  

This was emailed to me from a friend in the states. Old Cemeteries A truly Happy Person is one who can enjoy the scenery on a detour. And, one who can enjoy browsing old cemeteries... Some fascinating things on old tombstones! ============================= In a Thurmont, Maryland , cemetery: Here lies an Atheist, all dressed up and no place to go. ============================= On the grave of Ezekial Aikle in East Dalhousie Cemetery, Nova Scotia: Here lies Ezekial Aikle, Age 102. Only the good die young. ============================= In a Ribbesford, England , cemetery: Anna Wallace The children of Israel wanted bread, And the Lord sent them manna. Clark Wallace wanted a wife, And the Devil sent him Anna. =============================== In a Ruidoso, New Mexico , cemetery: Here lies Johnny Yeast. Pardon him for not rising. =============================== A lawyer's epitaph in England : Sir John Strange. Here lies an honest lawyer, and that is Strange. ================================= John Penny's epitaph in the Wimborne, England , cemetery: Reader, if cash thou art in want of any, Dig 6 feet deep and thou wilt find a Penny. ================================== In a cemetery in Hartscombe , England : On the 22nd of June, Jonathan Fiddle went out of tune. ================================ On a grave from the 1880s in Nantucket , Massachusetts : Under the sod and under the trees, Lies the body of Jonathan Pease. He is not here, there's only the pod, Pease shelled out and went to God. ================================== In a cemetery in England : Remember man, as you walk by, As you are now, so once was I. As I am now, so shall you be, Remember this and follow me. (To which someone replied by writing on the tombstone: To follow you I'll not consent, Until I know which way you went.)

Update Reply
davidneale @ 05/04/2012 18:27  

Hmm I go round grave yards reading the grave stone just thinking of the years that had gone by since the person had died its facinating.

You better check to see if your friends ok if he's in a state

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 05/04/2012 20:28  

Me!Me!Me!

As from today i am officially a kiddy kipper withe the permission and invitation of Ian1966....yaaaayyyy!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 06/04/2012 21:14  

Is there 2 clubs on the go ?

Giddy Kipper

Kiddy kipper - isnt this one against the law ?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 07/04/2012 21:47  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email