MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Jokes, Games & Silly Things

Giddy Kippers

Giddy Kippers - Forums [Biker Match] Giddy Kippers - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Jokes, Games & Silly Things /

Giddy Kippers

Following from the successful Scottish 1st day of spring ride out to Hartside cafe , I have a suggestion to make! As every one was a giddy kipper that day, might I humbly suggest we for a motorcycle club called the Giddy Kippers MCC, the club badge being two kippers doing a jig, and of course all bm members would be giddy kippers.
With the forming of the club, we would then always be giddy kippers no matter where or what we are doing !
So what do you lot reckon ?

Update Reply
IanT1966 @ 29/03/2012 00:13  

Dont know only just got up and Im late for work lol

Update Reply
JP @ 29/03/2012 02:45  

Lmao

I love the name Ian different to the usuall ones heheh

I would say check with Matt that the BM association is ok first and how having an MCC associated with BM will affect him and the site, after all there always has been a rule of no club patches etc for events.

I know that to form an MCC is difficult and there are rules, but I will be the first to admit I don't have the faintest idea what they are. So homework needed there for someone.

But yeah if its a goer count me in :-)

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 29/03/2012 06:16  

well the ride out on Sun has created a few giddy kippers here hit it up on the urban dictionary oh and while yer there check out giddygasm lmao :)

ah work beckons :)

Update Reply
dabe @ 29/03/2012 07:15  

oh and i'm in :)

giddy kippers rule :) lmao

Update Reply
dabe @ 29/03/2012 07:16  

Right I woke up now lol. sorry to say don't think it will work as you would like it to. As a lightharted group yes bit of fun but before long you get members wanting to be affiliated to other mcc's then you loose control

Update Reply
JP @ 29/03/2012 08:12  

I think you missed the tongue that was very firmly planted in my cheek
Although I vote for the giddiest kippers as Wenders and Bobkat, a giddier pair of kippers I have yet to meet!

Update Reply
IanT1966 @ 29/03/2012 08:53  

I think a few have been done up like a kipper!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 29/03/2012 09:27  

Ian!!!!!! I am not a KIPPER!!!! Ewwwwww smelly fish disgustin lol. Giddy, well...............OK yeah suppose so sometimes xx

Update Reply
wenders @ 29/03/2012 09:52  

Ian , I'm putting on my "Prime of Miss Jean Brodie" voice - 'remove your tongue from your cheek laddie', because: I WANT TO BE IN THE "GIDDY KIPPER MCC" love, love, LOVVVVVVVVVE the idea - now you've made me even Giddier if that was humanly possible Wenders who are you trying to kid, you ARE a giddy kipper has nothing to do with pongs!! Ian I await further information xxxx

Update Reply
BOBKAT @ 29/03/2012 10:58  

Bobkat I shall consider myself truly admonished , oh lord what have I started

Update Reply
IanT1966 @ 29/03/2012 11:12  

me me me me me pick me pick me
can ha can ha can ha hu hu hu can ha pick me

Update Reply
kaycat @ 29/03/2012 11:16  

Mwaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, see you already have four potential members Ian - you started it and you have unleashed the Giddy Kippernessness in those of whom were unaware of it's dormant presence within Giddy Kippers of the world UNITE love it

Update Reply
BOBKAT @ 29/03/2012 12:08  

untie bob

Update Reply
kaycat @ 29/03/2012 12:28  

Arran be the great meeting poin of the Giddy kippers yayyyyyyyyyy :) lmao

Update Reply
dabe @ 29/03/2012 12:41  

Of course your a Giddy Kipper Kay

Update Reply
IanT1966 @ 29/03/2012 12:50  

THANKS XXXX

Update Reply
kaycat @ 29/03/2012 13:03  

Hehehe, we can devise a Giddy Kipper hand shake while we're on Arran and pass it to the other Giddy Kippers amongst us

Update Reply
BOBKAT @ 29/03/2012 22:08  

How about a Giddy Kipper Dance?

Update Reply
IanT1966 @ 30/03/2012 00:04  

Oooh Joke indeed Ian ... Could be a fab idea,

As for people wanting to join other MCC's I think if we had wanted to we would have done so already in our biking lives, and if we already are, well who cares, its not affected us being a BM member so far so what's would the difference be?

Silly dance and handshake hmmm ... thinking cap on, tho I am not showing my left knee or right nipple to anyone !!!

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 30/03/2012 03:23  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email