MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Newbies Forum

MissFJR..hello from myself Freya

MissFJR..hello from myself  Freya  - Forums [Biker Match] MissFJR..hello from myself  Freya  - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Newbies Forum /

MissFJR..hello from myself Freya

Hello to everyone from myself & Freya.. Hope to make new friends..nice to see old friends on here too!! Any fjr owners with good knowledge of their bikes please get in touch..Freya has a couple of niggly things I need to sort out thanks Anyone who would like a rideout please get in touch..any excuse to get my bike out lol.. Helloooo to other newbies too!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 27/03/2012 12:12  

Had a couple of Fjr's and though I'm no mechanic I've done a few miles on them, whats up?...
Me and some pals are heading down to Unwanted MCC's rally on 3rd-5th July if your up for it?

welcome aboard.

Update Reply
Laffo @ 27/03/2012 12:19  

Welcome back Rose (again)

I can vouch for this lady & her 'any excuse for a ride out' did a ride on L plates, via all the back roads, to my house from hers, just for a coffee

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 27/03/2012 13:26  

Your welcome to join any of the mids events and rides we welcome all new and old members at all events

Update Reply
JP @ 27/03/2012 14:45  

Hello again lady nice to see you back :)

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 27/03/2012 15:07  

Hi Rose I'm still here, good to see you, welcome back your sure looking good.

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 27/03/2012 15:25  

hi welcome

Update Reply
kaycat @ 27/03/2012 15:57  

Hi MissFJRWelcome back to BM

Update Reply
davidneale @ 27/03/2012 16:32  

Thanks Shell Jackie Bill & gang x

yep Shells right Ive never stopped riding infact I rode Ruby through 3 winters she had over 44k on her when I part exd her for Freya..Ive already done over 3k on Freya lol...toured Lake District..etc etc...been out all day today took an old girlfriend of mine pillion and then went to the meet at Bassetts Pole...I just love to get out and about..nothing like it..best thing I ever did was pass my test a few years ago..theres been nothing stopping me apart from an accident at Ride of Respect last year..but a fortnight later I was back in the saddle lol...

I hope to see everyone soon take care ride safe

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 27/03/2012 23:27  

I thort I recognised that boat - wb Rose

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 28/03/2012 00:27  

eyup Rose!!!

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 28/03/2012 07:59  

Hiya Rose - we've never met, however, hope time will sort that out. Hope you have fun being back on the site, take care, ride safe and have fun

Update Reply
BOBKAT @ 28/03/2012 19:15  

Hiya Xklbyr lol had a Suzi then..Freyas much bigger lol

((((((((( huge hugs HFG )))))))))))) didnt see you at BP last night?? Hope alls well..racing looks like its going well xx

Hiya Bobcat thanks Im sure our paths will cross sometime look firward to meeting you !! x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 28/03/2012 22:26  

ROSE!!! Woo ooo, W B Missus you've been gone too long. Like Bill says, you look well. Hope your girls are well (It's Kwak, I've got a different name, and I'm a bigger version )

Update Reply
Sandi @ 28/03/2012 22:39  

HIYA Sandi (((((mega hugs))))))

Im back bigger & better than ever lol..hope you like me ickle bike Freya lol...

Yeah I got rid of bleached blonde hair & went back to natural me.

Will be lovely to meet up with you & everyone after all these years!!

Hope alls well with you xx

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 30/03/2012 11:19  

lol

Update Reply
steven4004 @ 30/03/2012 18:11  

Aww thanks for the hugs Rose, have some yourself 'Little bike'? It's huge lol Hopefully we will probably be at Matlock Bath sometime in the near future. I wonder wot Steven is laughing at?

Update Reply
Sandi @ 31/03/2012 00:56  

Hi MissFJR, 10/10 for your choice of bike cant beat it.......got 25k on mine & have loved putting every mile on the clock

Update Reply
Noddy1 @ 31/03/2012 09:12  

I replaced my 03 Fjr with an 03 Fjr... but the last one had 68k less on the clock, lol...

Great bikes all round imho...

Update Reply
Laffo @ 01/04/2012 20:44  

Hi Rose, nice to meet you at the Egg Run the other day

Update Reply
HippyRockChick @ 03/04/2012 11:39  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email