MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Win VIP BSB Round 9 Tickets for 2

Win VIP BSB Round 9 Tickets for 2 (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Win VIP BSB Round 9 Tickets for 2 (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Win VIP BSB Round 9 Tickets for 2

Cheers M8, much appreciated thnx

Update Reply
bomb doctor @ 19/04/2012 17:32  

Surely with nearly 50,000 users on here you can't have many tickets left, what with it being a bloody good cause and all that and bikers being known for their generosity!

Or have you?

That'll be a "Bump" then!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 20/04/2012 20:34  

And again for good luck!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 22/04/2012 15:02  

Cheers Squiddy for bumping :)

Not many takers still though ;(

Update Reply
bomb doctor @ 22/04/2012 18:51  

Bumped and PM'ed to a few BMers :)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 22/04/2012 22:30  

BUMP.... Anymore takers? That that there's been many

Update Reply
bomb doctor @ 02/05/2012 09:36  

Hi Guy's

I know there's a lot of charities out there after your money, but this one is close to my heart and the raffle I'm selling is a great prize and not to be missed. Felix Fund - The Bomb Disposal Charity, are raffling the opportunity for you and a guest to attend the MCE Insurance British Superbike weekend at Silverstone 28th-30th September. The winner will recieve two all access passes hosted by Nissan UK. It includes full hospitality for the whole event and the chance to experience the Home of GP track in the pace car. Raffle tickets are £5.00 for a strip of 5, (so there's 5 chance for you to win!) and the winner will be drawn at Armed Forces Day 2012 on June 30th. The winner will then be notified and collection/dispatch of tickets arranged. Those interested in purchasing tickets, please PM me for further deatils. I will also be selling them at the BM Lowerlode event. If your interested in what Felix Fund do, check out their web site: http://www.felixfund.org.uk/ Many Thanks for taking the time to read this and in anticipation of you buying tickets from me. Oh and if you do; Good Luck Regards Bomb Doctor

Update Reply
bomb doctor @ 02/05/2012 11:00  

Bumping, any takers. There is real good odds to win this prize at the moment!

Update Reply
bomb doctor @ 06/05/2012 20:19  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email